Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - The Horrors of the Human Mind

Thanks for the FAC members putting up with my retarted questions just to be in this story!
 
Chris was just minding his own business playing in the woods when a wormhole sends him flying into the world of FAC.....

Chapter 6 - The Horrors of the Human Mind

Chapter 6 - The Horrors of the Human Mind
After Chris cleared his name of harming Julia, he took the time to examine his 'finger-pointer', Shugotenshi. She had a brilliant coating of turquoise scales on her body and blue scales on her belly. As he looked, a question popped in his head. "Say, can you breathe fire?" He asked.
She nodded. "Yup. It's blue." She answered. "Just think. If you where lying, you would have been covered in it!" She giggled.
Chris let out a nervous laugh while picturing himself engulfed in flames running in circles screaming 'OH MY GOD I'M ON FIRE!!' He yawned a bit and looked at his cell phone clock. Sheesh! It's 12:01! I need to get to bed. He thought. He turned to Shugo and asked. "Can we go back now? I'm very tired."
Shugo nodded and picked Chris up in her hand. Chris frowned. "What's the matter?" She asked.
"Can't I ride on your back or somethin'? I'm afraid you might squish me or somethin' bad like that will happen." He complained.
"Nope. You'll fall asleep and slide off."  She explained then took off. After about a minuet's worth of flight time passed before he found himself sound asleep.
 
The nightmare gas was still in his system and had enough time to create an absolutely horrifying dream.
This was his dream.
 
He 'awoke' on the ground in some sort of aircraft hanger. He looked around and notice that it was empty. "How did I get here?" he asked himself. He took about three steps from where he was originally standing before a fireball came from above and landed where his foot was headed to. He quickly step back and looked above to see Croc, a demonic grin on his face. This Croc, however, was different. He was green and had wings. His eyes looked a glowing white. The thing that really caught his attention was the fireball hovering in his hand. "Cut it out Croc! You could have really hurt me!" Chris barked. Croc chuckled.
"You mean like this?" He said. He jumped off the ledge he was standing on and  tossed the fireball in his hand. Chris easily jumped out of the way and warned him again. "I don't want to have to fight you. If I do, I'll have to beat the living daylights out of you."
Croc laughed and charged at him again, punching him in the gut. Chris was knocked over by the unusually powerful blow. He groaned and held his stomach in pain. "I haven't been hit that hard in my whole life! This guy is crazy!" He said to himself. He started to run away until he ran into Shugotenshi. "Oh shugo! Am I glad to see you! You've gotta help me! I'm being chased by this scary looking guy and I need help!" He pleaded. He looked closely to see that she too had the strange glowing white eyes. He took a step back, then ran as fast as he could across the airfield. He heard a WHOOSH sound coming from behind him. He looked back to see a huge wave of blue flames closing in, fast. He turned a sharp left and narrowly escaped the attack. He looked in front of him to see Spyro and Julia together, also with the possessed looking eyes. The good new was, they where too busy fighting each other to notice Chris. Chris turned and ran to find some kind of escape vehicle. He eventually ran into a jet. He quickly jumped into the cockpit and prayed that he wouldn't crash. He ignited the engines and headed for the landing strip. Suddenly a horde of fireballs and blue flames hit the jet. Chris screamed as some of the blue flames licked his face. He quickly hit the throttle and pulled back slightly on the control stick to take off. He somehow managed to keep control of the plane. After a few minuets, a familiar bubble formed on the nose of his plane. Azikstar appeared on his plane, his weight causing the plane to nosedive. Before Chris could even scream, Azikstar thrusted his arm into the cockpit and pulled Chris out. Chris pounded on Azikstar's head futilely. Azikstar quickly put Chris in his mouth, then snapped his jaws shut.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Weirdo on March 24, 2007, 3:17:52 AM

Weirdo on
WeirdoO.O Very nice chappie! I likeys. I'm fighting with Spyro XDD;;

Correction: [if that is the right word, I think it's not but BAH] Shugo's belly scales are green, her horns are blue. ^^

Project_X on March 28, 2007, 7:09:22 AM

Project_X on
Project_X*Bangs head against the keaboard untill the keys come out*

FirePhantom24 on March 22, 2007, 2:10:17 PM

FirePhantom24 on
FirePhantom24Good boy Azikstar! ^^ Chris can get really annoying sometimes...

Project_X on March 23, 2007, 4:25:18 AM

Project_X on
Project_X*gasp!* you meanie! =D
How so?

FirePhantom24 on March 23, 2007, 12:19:17 PM

FirePhantom24 on
FirePhantom24You're the one who asked me if I wanted him dead! :P

I dunno... he just is. He's just annoying. ^^

crocdragon89 on March 22, 2007, 11:03:08 AM

crocdragon89 on
crocdragon89and then when he wakes up. "man, what was i on?" XD jk jk. nice chapter dude!