Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - The Girl With Goggles

Thanks for the FAC members putting up with my retarted questions just to be in this story!
 
Chris was just minding his own business playing in the woods when a wormhole sends him flying into the world of FAC.....

Chapter 7 - The Girl With Goggles

Chapter 7 - The Girl With Goggles
ugo was sound asleep with Chris by her side because she couldn’t get him to wake up and go inside himself. Chris was doing an unusual amount of squirming in his sleep. Shugo awoke to see Chris lazily batting her head. “What are you doing?” She whispered. “Sleep walking?” She brushed him aside and noticed something unusual. His face turned red, then white. He was desperately gasping for air, his body stiff as a board. Shugo gasped in confusion and fear. “Julia! Something’s wrong! Come look!” She called. Julia ran outside looking tired and rubbing her nose for obvious reasons.“What’s going on?” Julia asked. “What’s wrong?”“This boy I found.” Shugo said, now starting to panic “I thought he attacked you so I took him to the site you where gassed at and I decided to take him home with me but since he didn’t wake up, I let him stay with me and while we where sleeping, he started sleepwalking so I brushed him aside and I think I hurt him real bad!” She ran-on. Julia examined Chris’s body.“I don’t think this is your fault.” Julia explained. “This looks like the gas. Humans are more resistant to this than we are. The only thing is, the gas can only harm us. To a human, this gas is deadly.” She explained.                                                            *          *          *Chris could feel that Azikstar’s teeth had sunk in very deep. The pain was so overwhelming that he couldn’t even scream. Azikstar jumped off the junked, unmanned jet that Chris was somehow flying. He flew to the ground, away from the jet’s explosion. When he touched ground, the pressure from his jaws increased.                                                            *          *          *“What do you mean it’s fatal?!” Shugo asked.
“Humans are a little more delicate than us. Too hot would kill them along with too cold. Too much stress, too little or too much water, and a whole lot more could kill them.” Julia continued. “But...I don’t know what to do.” A voice from very close behind spoke.  “I can help.” Julia jumped to see Azikstar close behind.“Sheesh you scared the crap out of me!” Julia yelled. Azikstar stepped back.“If you don’t want my help…” He taunted. Julia quickly retaliated.“Yes we do!” She exploded. “Just tell us how-” Azikstar walked past her. “Or you can help yourself...” she said nervously. He walks by his side, chanted a something under his breath, then backed away.“He’s back to normal. He should wake up as if from a…..well a nightmare.” He said with an expression that can be translated as ‘Duh!’. He sat by the sleeping boy. “Three, two, one.” He counted. Chris sat up gasping for air.Shugo spoke first “Relax, Chris.” She said. “It was just a dream.” Chris, in a way, refused to calm down. He turned around to see Azikstar, his attacker. He quickly jumped up and ran away.“Quick! Get him somebody before he gets lost! There’s a full moon tonight!!” Julia exploded. Azikstar quickly bounded to pounce on him but missed by a few inches. Chris kept runningand running…and running…and running until he ran into a small forest. He stopped and rested. He needed it. He woke up the next morning lying on the ground by a large tree. He let his vision focus to see someone lying next to him. He took time to look this person over. It was a dragoness anthro. She was red and surprisingly pernese (Meaning she has protective skin rather than scales.) He touched her shoulder which caused her to stir a little. Chris backed up and rose to his feet. He walked to the girl’s front to get a good look at her. She wore a red cut-off shirt, blue jeans, and for some reason there was a pair of goggles resting on her forehead. She mumbled something, and then started to open her eyes. They where an odd color. There was a beautiful ring of green on the inside, and a ring with a just as pretty sapphire. She slowly rose up, stretched a bit while yawning then looked at Chris with wide and fearful eyes.“It’s ok! I’m a good guy!” Chris spoke up.
 

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Weirdo on April 25, 2007, 12:35:30 AM

Weirdo on
WeirdoOoolah, this chappy was kinda confusing yet very good o.o Shugo's panicing, yay! XD
I wanna know who's the dragon furry thing! >8o Can't wait for the next chappie, and the moment I get too much sugar. X3

crocdragon89 on April 23, 2007, 10:13:50 AM

crocdragon89 on
crocdragon89interestin' chappy. the more and more i read gets me excited. can't wait for more X3 great job!

FirePhantom24 on April 23, 2007, 8:45:42 AM

FirePhantom24 on
FirePhantom24Bad Azikstar..... or is it good Azikstar? You're doing a wonderful job of this! ^^