Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Stolen Merchandise

Thanks for the FAC members putting up with my retarted questions just to be in this story!
 
Chris was just minding his own business playing in the woods when a wormhole sends him flying into the world of FAC.....

Chapter 9 - Stolen Merchandise

Chapter 9 - Stolen Merchandise
ris awoke in the same location, the girl still clutching him but sound asleep. He nudged her and asked her a question. “Who are you?” She slightly opened her eyes and groaned a bit.“I’m your older sister in this realm…” She mumbled. “If you die in this realm, the other version of you will share the same fate in less than twenty hours.”“Then why are you holding me like you’re my girlfriend?” Chris asked. “You’re kinda creeping me out.” The girl yawned.“Try to reach out.” She said while freeing one of his arms. Chris reached out about three feet before it felt like he was touching a giant soap bubble. A red shield appeared in front of him.“How are you doing that?” Chris said in shock. The girl simply giggled. “What’s your name?”
“Ayane.” She responded. She completely released him from her grip. “Shhh! Do you hear that?” She whispered. Chris shock his head. There was a long silence. “Wolf Drones…” She growled.“How many types of drones are there?” Chris asked. “I ran into dragon drones yesterday.” Ayane started guiding Chris through the woods. Chris looked around as they moved across the terrain.“This is looking awfully familiar…” Chris mumbled to himself.“Good.” Ayane budded in on his thinking. “Now do you mind telling me where we are?” The two can hear footsteps approaching. “Near the gas plant that exploded a couple of days ago.” Chris quickly responded. Ayane nodded and kept moving forward. Suddenly there was the sound of something hitting the ground. Just behind Chris’ foot was an oversized shuriken. “Oh my God! You’ve gotta be kidding me!!” Chris shouted.“Darn it, Chris! Run!” Ayane scolded.“What?” “Just run you idiot!”Just after that, there was a ‘whoosh!’ sound, followed by several large shuriken hitting the ground. The two ducked and jumped over vines and fallen trees until they reached the destroyed gas plant. The place was completely charred from the explosion. “Just what I needed. An open area.” Ayane sighed in relief.“Now, how many types of drone are there?” Chris asked. Ayane muttered something hateful under her breath.“There are Wolf drones. They are like ninjas. Dragon drones, they are like soldiers. The girl drones are the stronger ones. There are Giga drones, they look like non-anthro dragons and serve as supreme guards.”
“I ran into one of those too.” Chris interrupted. Ayane laughed.“And lived? No way!” She denied “Anyways. There are one more type of drone, a shadow drone. They take the shape and ability of every person they defeat.”“Sounds rough. Now where is the anthro version of me?” Chris asked.“I’ll take you to him. His name is Daisuke and he’s a yellow wolf.” Ayane explained.“Yellow?” Chris asked. “Did he live in a desert?”“No. It’s a genetic mix-up.” She said. She  pushed on something near her collar bone and suddenly two rods burst from he back. Chris was stunned, confused, and confused all at the same time.*screen pauses*Project X: Now no matter what you do, KEEP READING. This next section is pg so don’t freak out*Screen continues*“What ARE you?” He asked.“I normally don’t show people this but.” She said while lifting her shirt up. Chris quickly shielded his eyes.“Dude! I didn’t want to see that!” He shouted.“Just look you dork.” She commanded. Chris slowly uncovered his eyes.“What the….?” Was his first reaction. She was part mechanical. Or at least, that’s the way she appeared to be. “You’re a cyborg?” She shook her head.“It’s armor. I stole it from Cynder, or at least part of it. It allows me to fly, even though I don’t have wings.” She explained. She let her shirt down, then grabbed Chris by his wrists. “Now grab my wrists.” She said. Chris did as told. “And we’re off!” She said. She started floating in the air. They flew on to the city and from that point walked. They arrived to a white house that looked somewhat new. “This is your, er…., our house?” Chris asked. Ayane nodded and unlocked the door.

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Weirdo on June 8, 2007, 1:28:28 AM

Weirdo on
WeirdoPurrrrr, I keep liking this story :3 can't really give a good comment right now, but keep writing anyway X3 And sorry it took SO long to comment, I haven't been at here in ages.

Project_X on June 8, 2007, 1:33:41 PM

Project_X on
Project_XThanks! I think I can submit another tomorrow.

FirePhantom24 on June 1, 2007, 1:26:57 PM

FirePhantom24 on
FirePhantom24There are some really cool ideas in this chapter!
How many characters are going to be in this story? Just so I can get an estimate of how big my character collaboration is going to need to be.

iamconfused on June 1, 2007, 3:41:50 PM

iamconfused on
iamconfusedWhy would you write a character collaboration thingy? Oh and Collector9119, your an optimistic person. Keep up the story, K I'm done.

collector9119 on May 31, 2007, 7:44:22 AM

collector9119 on
collector9119Chapter 9 is better than I thought!
I'm glad you told about the PG part, I would've stoped reading! ^_^

Project_X on May 31, 2007, 11:16:08 AM

Project_X on
Project_XI knew I should have told you guys. That's why I did it! XD