Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - The Riot Attack!

Thanks for the FAC members putting up with my retarted questions just to be in this story!
 
Chris was just minding his own business playing in the woods when a wormhole sends him flying into the world of FAC.....

Chapter 10 - The Riot Attack!

Chapter 10 - The Riot Attack!
en the two walked inside, the first words to break the silence was…“Daisuke!” Ayane called. There was a silence. “Must be asleep.” She said to Chris. She walked through a series of rooms, Chris closely behind.“Who’s Daisuke?” Chris asked. Ayane silently laughed.“If I’m your Zero Earth sister, who do you think Daisuke is?” She giggled. Chris gave a moment’s thinking, then it struck him.“Me? You mean Daisuke is me on Zero Earth?” He asked. She nodded and walked up the stairs. Before he looked for Daisuke, he took time to observe his surroundings. The house was kept fairly clean, the hallways where spacious and covered in white paint. Chris roamed down the hallways until he heard a TV. He made a quick right, then walked down the hallway. He noticed a blue aura coming from the third room on the right. He slowly walked inside and whispered, “Daisuke…Daisuke are you in here?”He noticed that someone was on the couch. He walked around front of it to see who or what was on the couch. He took a second to look the couch over. A yellow wolf anthro laying on his side, gently snoring. “Psst!” Chris whispered. The wolf didn’t budge. “PSSST! Hey! Are you Daisuke?!” He whispered again while tapping him on the shoulder. The wolf grumbled and rolled over lazily.“Go away, Ayane.” The wolf mumbled. Chris cocked his head to one side.“I’m not Ayane, smart one.” Chris snapped. “Now are you Daisuke or not?” The wolf stood up, stretched while yawning revealing powerful looking fangs, then looked at the clock, then at Chris.“Did Ayane bring you in?” The wolf asked.“Yes.” Chris responded. “Now could you pleas answer my question.”“Yes. My name is Daisuke.” He responded. “Now why did you need to know that at 2:45am?!”“Because I’m your Zero Earth twin.” Chris told him. Daisuke shook his head.“Oh great. Now they are coming after you too.” Daisuke mumbled. Chris automatically assumed Cynder and her crew.“Yeah, I’ve noticed….” Chris complained. Daisuke wandered off into the hallway, then came back with a blanket. “Here,” He said while tossing it to him. “Use this. You can sleep on the floor tonight.” Chris had no problem with sleeping one the floor because every time he spends the night at a friend’s house, he ends up having to do that anyways. After a few hours of sleep, there was a constant thudding coming from outside. Chris woke up and decided to go outside. He eyes widened to the sight of Shugo trying to attack something. He ran closer from behind, to avoid detection, then peered around her to see what she was trying to hit. He saw a red dot running toward and another one running along side.“Shugo! You better stop right now!” One yelled. Chris could identify this voice as Julia. Shugo ignored this command and decided to breathe a large column of blue flames at the two of them. The two obviously did not get hit by the blast but did call it close. Chris rushed to their side and noticed Ayane and Spyro with her.“What happened?! Why is Shugo trying to kill you guys?” He asked. Spyro spoke first, completely out of breath.“Cynder –pant- attacked Shugo –pant – with her tail spike.” He panted. He took a deep breath, and continued. “Her tail spike was glowing yellow! She struck Shugo with it and ran away. Immediately after, Shugo attacked us!”

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ShadowSpyro on February 21, 2008, 4:57:47 AM

ShadowSpyro on
ShadowSpyroArg!
I've just managed to get the time to read this, and I must say, I'm looking forward to the next chapter! ^^
*gives many cookies*

Project_X on February 22, 2008, 12:07:39 AM

Project_X on
Project_XI've got writer's block though.....any ideas? I'm always open to suggestions/requests.

ShadowSpyro on February 22, 2008, 4:21:41 AM

ShadowSpyro on
ShadowSpyroUh... *ponders* I dunno... o.O
I have writer's block myself at the mo too. >.<
Bugger.
Hmm. Well, you're free to rummage around in my pool of characters. I have alchoholics, borderline evils, homicidal maniacs and a weretoaster. XD
If I have a brain spasm, I'll let you know. lol

Project_X on February 24, 2008, 9:31:50 PM

Project_X on
Project_XLol, ok! But your characters are on the Cyberspace on FA. I can put you into this one as well if you like. =)

ShadowSpyro on February 25, 2008, 3:39:35 AM

ShadowSpyro on
ShadowSpyroOh, yus please, if that would be no trouble. ^3^

Project_X on February 26, 2008, 9:32:36 PM

Project_X on
Project_XNo trouble. It's the least I can do! (literaly)

ShadowSpyro on February 29, 2008, 9:00:30 PM

ShadowSpyro on
ShadowSpyro<3

Weirdo on June 21, 2007, 4:22:29 AM

Weirdo on
WeirdoOmg! o: Shugo's cursed! DX I hope she'll get off of that curse ~~ Very nice chappie, keep writing!

Project_X on June 21, 2007, 4:49:09 AM

Project_X on
Project_XNope! The chapter name is what is happening. She was hit by Cynder's Riot Attack.

Weirdo on October 8, 2007, 5:13:30 AM

Weirdo on
WeirdoOh! O.o Sorry, I'm dumb. XD

FirePhantom24 on June 20, 2007, 3:21:36 AM

FirePhantom24 on
FirePhantom24Wooohoooo! Nice way to leave a cliffhanger at the end. ^^ Keep it up!

Project_X on June 21, 2007, 12:12:41 AM

Project_X on
Project_XThankies ^^

Project_X on June 19, 2007, 3:50:18 AM

Project_X on
Project_XFor some reason the sever didn't let me indent my story....oh well...
 
Here ya go! ^^