Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Imperial Maze: Shugotenshi and Chris

Thanks for the FAC members putting up with my retarted questions just to be in this story!
 
Chris was just minding his own business playing in the woods when a wormhole sends him flying into the world of FAC.....

Chapter 13 - Imperial Maze: Shugotenshi and Chris

Chapter 13 - Imperial Maze: Shugotenshi and Chris
After the three ate their meal they headed for the portal. It swirled in a circular motion, like a whirlpool out of water.
"Well....This is it..." Chris gulped. Julia walked into the portal as if they where an everyday thing.
"Your next Chris." Shugo said while giving him a nudge. Chris stood frozen, not knowing what untold horrors may be on the other end. Shugo knew that he couldn’t move, so she took action. She snagged Chris by his shirt collar by using her teeth and carried him in. He squirmed a little at first, but then found it a little comfortable. On the other side of the portal was what looked like, a dark hallway. The floors where tiled in white and purple. The walls where painted white as well as the ceiling. To Chris, this seemed awkwardly familiar. Not just the area, but the time of day. Shugo dropped Chris onto the ground and sighed. “Not what I had in mind on the other side.”
“Sc-….School, at night?” Chris mumbled to himself. Shugo lowered her head to Chris’ level, which seemed shorter than usual.
“Where did you say we are again?” She asked. Chris looked Shugo over for a moment. She seemed smaller than her normal self.
“Shugo! You’ve shrunk!” He exclaimed while pointing at her. She was now about the size of a fully grown stallion. Shugo looked herself over and nodded.
“I think I did....” She said “But how?” She quickly remembered that Chris didn’t answer her question. “That’s beside the point. Now where did you say we are?”
“At my school in my homeworld.” Chris explained. Just then, a noise was heard. It sounded like growling. Shugo looked at Chris with wide eyes. “Lemmie guess: there’s something terrible behind us.” She quickly snatched Chris in her teeth again and whirled him around onto her back.
“Just shut up and hang on tight to me!” She yelled, then took off like a rocket. The initial takeoff was so sudden that it almost threw Chris off.
“What is it?” Chris asked. Just then, a familiar gigantic shurikan hit a door panel was Shugo ran through. “Nevermind….” Chris sighed. They ran throughout the building, trying to escape but couldn’t. They ran down a long stretch of hallway that eventually led to the gym. In the middle of the gym was, what looked like a pair of gauntlets. Chris leaned over and snatched them as Shugo ran past them. A note was attached.
Your stuck in something called the imperial maze, one that has supposedly has no exit. If you’re reading this, then I and my group have been captured. All except that “Shadow” girl. She plowed through all of Cynder’s drones as if they where all made of paper! It was amazing.
Anyways, about the gauntlets; remember that chest armor I showed you before? These gauntlets are the second piece of the full body armor known as “Chronoforce”. With these gloves, you can steal energy from an enemy and shoot it back at them. Isn’t that helpful? I did this because I knew that you didn’t stop by to get any weapons.

Your “Sister”
~Ayane

Chris rolled eyes. “That is so Ayane….” He mumbled. He then noticed the P.S.

P.S. Get captured or else you’ll be wandering forever! Besides, we have an escape plan…
“Get captured!? On purpose!?” Shugo said in outrage. “That’s crazy! Who knows what they’ll do to us!”
“Let them do it…” Chris mumbled again. Shugo stepped in front of him.
“You want me to what?” She asked.
“Let them do it! Ayane knows what she’s doing, ok? Just let them take us…” Chris said with a but of frustration and stubbornness. Shugo opened her mouth to protest, but then fell silent. She sighed and turned her head to the now still-standing drones. Chris and Shugo simply stood still as the drones approached. One was a wolf drone, the other a dragon drone. The dragon approached Chris, hissing and bearing its fangs. It pulled out a circular disc that was adhesive on one end. The dragon slapped it on his chest so hard, he was almost knocked off his feet. The adhesive was so wet, it diffused through his shirt and stuck to his bare chest. It may have been wet, but it was extremely strong. He tugged on it a little, but the tension was so strong, he thought he would end up ripping off the skin on his chest. The wolf slapped a similar disk to the top of Shugo’s head. The two drones stared to walk away, carrying something odd in their hands. Suddenly, an unknown force yanked them both forward. Chris jumped forward in pain from the tension of his chest. A warp gate opened into front of them and the two where dragged in…

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ShadowSpyro on May 9, 2008, 2:43:52 AM

ShadowSpyro on
ShadowSpyrofffffff Yis! 8D
I'm still loving it! ^.^
And sorry, I've had no internet for a while. >.<

Project_X on May 9, 2008, 8:31:30 AM

Project_X on
Project_XTis ok. I understand =)

Weirdo on May 8, 2008, 5:56:30 AM

Weirdo on
WeirdoOooohh, I love this story~ *3* Sorry I haven't been commenting for a forever, I've had too much stuff to do! D:
Ooh eeh oh ah ah, I can't comment well XDD Too exited about the story! Eeek! But this is getting more and more interesting all the time~ o3o

Project_X on May 8, 2008, 8:51:20 AM

Project_X on
Project_XThanks a bunch! ^^

FirePhantom24 on May 6, 2008, 7:47:15 AM

FirePhantom24 on
FirePhantom24Whoa... fun stuff. X3

Sorry, I don't ever seem to get the update e-mails... which is weird, 'cause I've set it up so that it should. D:

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter! (I'm currently working on Daisuke and Chris. :3)

Project_X on May 6, 2008, 9:50:28 PM

Project_X on
Project_XPS about Chris: He's got a tan and short hair. =)

FirePhantom24 on May 7, 2008, 7:50:53 AM

FirePhantom24 on
FirePhantom24Good. I did his sketch already. I can easily work with that. :)