Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Guardians

I was actually really bored when I wrote this. The reason it's about Guardians and Guardian Angels is because one of my nicknames is Guardian.

Chapter 1 - Guardians

Chapter 1 - Guardians
A Guardian is a person who is lucky enough to have 7 close friends. A Guardian feels protective of all of those friends, and is willing to give up anything to keep them safe and happy.
A Guardian is a person who has given up mortality in order to protect those 7 friends. That is how it is in the beginning anyway, after the original 7 friends have passed away a Guardian is given the choice of death or finds 7 new friends (charges). Most Guardians choose death, but the very few who choose 7 new charges are perhaps the best Guardians.
Do not confuse a Guardian with a Guardian Angel. A Guardian will not be angered by this, but a Guardian Angel will. Guardian Angels are quite vain and feel they are better than other Guardians just because they have the word angel at the end of their title(name).
There are few physical differences between Guardian Angels and Guardians. Despite the few differences, Guardian Angels and Guardians are very easy to tell apart physically. They both have wings but in the case of Guardians theyre wings describe them, who they are/what type of person they are. Guardian Angels wings are all the same (white and feathery). Guardians also have the ability to hide their wings, when they want/need to.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment