Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Last Five Minutes

What happens when Amy Rose commits suicide? How does everyone else feel?

Chapter 8 - Last Five Minutes

Chapter 8 - Last Five Minutes


“Will that be it for you two?” Cream asked Rouge and Knuckles.

“Nah. We'll be fine” Rouge replied then Cream was off to get the ordered food.



After hearing his named yelled at the top of the buisness building, Sonic had to go and become the hero again.

“Tails…”

“Do what you gotta do.” Then Tails gave Sonic a thumbs up sign.

“I hope Amy's okay…” and he ran off.



“That ought to grab his attenton.” Shadow said, proudly. Amy was to busy looking at the chain and scrap of metal on the roof which she was sitting apon. Then she saw some one standing in the doorway of the roof acess door.

“SONIC!” she yelled, trying to make it seem like Shadow captured her. But Sonic came running toward Shadow with the scrap metal piece in his hand. He was going to kill Shadow! Sonic dove on top of Shadow knocking him to the groung. Sonic had him in a posistin that he could not get out of. Sonic pressed the scrap metal on Shadow's neck, choaking him. Shadow thought he was going to die if some one didn't stop Sonic soon.

“STOP!” a voice screamed. The metal came of of Shadow's neck.

“Amy, he was going to kill you..”

“No! He wasn't!” she shot back at him

“What? Then what-“

Amy cut him off, `I asked him to kidnap me so you would come to my rescue. I wanted to see if you cared.”

“Amy you b-“

“Sonic don't call people that! Damnit!”

“ Shadow, stay out of this. You would have been dead and gone to hell if I was still choaking you!”

As the argument went on between the two male hedgehogs, Amy went to her plan B. She grabbed the chain and wrapped it tight around her neck.

“Hope your happy Sonic” she said then she ran off the building.

“AMY!!!!” Sonic yelled and he dove after her. Then there was a high pitch squeal twenty seconds later.

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

amy_rose_sweetie on November 4, 2006, 7:15:48 AM

amy_rose_sweetie on
amy_rose_sweetieNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! * coughs a bit* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cowgirl10 on July 3, 2006, 2:09:41 AM

Cowgirl10 on
Cowgirl10NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*slaps Sonic across the head, again*

Damn it, Sonic!!

knucklesandrougebelong14 on June 6, 2006, 12:20:09 PM

knucklesandrougebelong14 on
knucklesandrougebelong14

ShadowLove101 on October 10, 2005, 8:05:50 AM

ShadowLove101 on
ShadowLove101I want 2 see how the boys feel... i wonder.

tikalgirl52 on October 4, 2005, 11:24:20 AM

tikalgirl52 on
tikalgirl52OMG poor Amy...that recently happened to one of my friend's friend, so...

Stars on October 3, 2005, 7:04:28 AM

Stars on
StarsNOOOOOOO!!! Not my favorite character!!!

sonicfreak on June 1, 2005, 7:06:52 AM

sonicfreak on
sonicfreakYeah! No more Amy! *looks at an angry Amy fan* Uh... I mean, poor Amy. *fake sniff*

CutieTails3 on October 22, 2004, 12:18:10 PM

CutieTails3 on
CutieTails3 ohh poor amy (sniff)