Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - After the Squeal

What happens when Amy Rose commits suicide? How does everyone else feel?

Chapter 9 - After the Squeal

Chapter 9 - After the Squeal


Right when Cream was bringing the ordered to Knuckles and Rouge, a high pitched squeal was head from out side.

“What the hell was that?” Rouge asked.

“I know that squeal! That's Amy!” Cream said and dropped the food. She ran out the door followed by Rouge and Knuckles.



When the three arrived at the front of the tall bussness building, all the camera people were looking up, including Tails.

“What happened buddy?” Knuckles asked Tails.

“Looks like a suicide… by …(gulp) Amy.”Tails answered.

“NO!” Cream yelled.



All that could be seen was a dangling boddy hung by the neak wrapped by a chain. Sonic reached the bottom and Shadow came out of the building.

“Let's hold the crowed back.” Shadow instructed. Tails, Knuckles, Rouge, Cream, and Shadow told people to stand back while Sonic brought the body that was Amy's to the ground. His eyes were poisioned by tears.



“Amy, if I could go back in time, I'd take it all back. Why did you have to die? Why did you kill yourself. WHY???” By this time, he drenched Amy's hair with his tears. He held her so close. He could still feel some warmth from her body. The warmness started to fade away. When her body became coled as stone, he was crying, hysterically.



“You tried, that's all that matters.” Shadow said from behind.

“I didn't intend for her to kill herself. I was such an @$$ yesterday. I told her off and got so pissed! I just thought, go tho hell with her!”

“You loved her.” Shadow responded.

“I acted like I didn't, but, I… YES I LOVED HER! I STILL DO!!!!”He screamed.



The crowd died down and the group was surrounding Sonic and Amy's dead body.

Then Rouge opened her mouth to speak.

Comments

Comments (15)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Cowgirl10 on July 3, 2006, 2:13:04 AM

Cowgirl10 on
Cowgirl10Leigh: SONIC!!!!! *whips out a bat*

Sonic: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!! *runs*

Leigh: DAMN IT!! GET BACK HERE!!! *runs after him*

(crying) Amy, you shouldn't have......

tikalgirl52 on October 4, 2005, 11:26:11 AM

tikalgirl52 on
tikalgirl52that's so sad...stupit Sonic, it was his fault

Stars on October 3, 2005, 7:06:38 AM

Stars on
Stars........*sniff,sniff*

amyrosefreak on June 10, 2005, 8:20:25 AM

amyrosefreak on
amyrosefreakAMY AND SHADOW are mine mine mine.everyone back off there mine mine mine.MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

RedX-Shadow on May 28, 2005, 10:04:53 PM

RedX-Shadow on
RedX-ShadowBack off everyone Tikal is mine so is Roudge and Amy and Cream

sonicfangirl on April 17, 2005, 1:02:06 AM

sonicfangirl on
sonicfangirlsonic...................(wispers sofly to self)

CutieTails3 on October 22, 2004, 12:23:21 PM

CutieTails3 on
CutieTails3 oh noooo amy why did she have to die (sniffs) poor amy when sonic finally said i love you amy was... gone she never got to listen to those words. great story by the way. wonder whats gonna happen next please finish.

Dark_Wind on October 10, 2004, 12:28:05 PM

Dark_Wind on
Dark_WindCool!!That's totally neat!!!I'am so addin' this to my favs!!!

Master_Tails on September 25, 2004, 7:33:09 AM

Master_Tails on
Master_Tailsyay!!!thanks!!!!!*puts arm around Rouge*