Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - The "Plan"

What happens when Amy Rose commits suicide? How does everyone else feel?

Chapter 10 - The "Plan"

Chapter 10 - The "Plan"
"Sonic, you can be such an @$$ to people, with your gloating and when she followed you. I could say this is all your fault and live with it, but I won’t. Just, I got an idea." Rouge said with a hint of confidence."Wow, an idea!" Knuckles said."This is not a good time for your sarcastic remarks." Tails said. "What is your idea Rouge?""Me and Cream will take Amy to Tikal. Need I say more?" she said. Cream nodded and was pretending like she knew what Rouge said. Sonic stood up."Do you think it would work?" he sniffled. Rouge just shrugged back. "Never know untill we try. Okay Cream, lets go." And just like that, Rouge and Cream (with a little help from Cheese) they lifted up Amy’s cold, dead body. They fley up into the sky and past the buildings."You do know you caused all this stupid." Knuckles said.

Comments

Comments (19)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

pixiepumpkin on December 17, 2006, 4:10:44 AM

pixiepumpkin on
pixiepumpkinwrite more more got it moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *faints*

Cowgirl10 on July 3, 2006, 2:15:06 AM

Cowgirl10 on
Cowgirl10*still chasing Sonic with a bat*



Awesome story, please don't tell me this is the end?! =0

super_sonic2000 on April 13, 2006, 2:26:30 PM

super_sonic2000 on
super_sonic2000HATE TO SAY THIS BUT THE MASTER EMARALD OR TIKAL CAN REVIVE AMY

TCF_Leader_RSA on December 21, 2005, 9:12:12 AM

TCF_Leader_RSA on
TCF_Leader_RSATikal has to revive Amy, she just has to. Tikal has never failed me before.
'Ahem' Anyway, that was a really sad story. If only Sonic took all those words back...

Celsius009 on December 14, 2005, 6:06:06 AM

Celsius009 on
Celsius009I'm confused... Sonic came to save her, and that wasnt good enough so she killed herself anyway? She needs...she needed help, like mental help. Makes me feels kinda sad...then I remembered I didn't like Amy and I was happy again.

sonicandamy05 on November 27, 2005, 2:35:53 PM

sonicandamy05 on
sonicandamy05*shoots sonic* DUMBASS. Anyway nice story cant wait till next

SoulDrawer on November 8, 2005, 11:49:00 AM

SoulDrawer on
SoulDrawerArise Amy! Arise!!! It did not work? Crap.

tikalgirl52 on October 4, 2005, 11:28:13 AM

tikalgirl52 on
tikalgirl52write more please...i sorta hope Amy doesn't live cause it'd be like rewarding Sonic *never has forgiveness* and it'd be sadder

Stars on October 3, 2005, 7:07:51 AM

Stars on
StarsWRITE MOOOOOOORE!!!!

major_sonamy_fan22 on June 8, 2005, 9:30:53 AM

major_sonamy_fan22 on
major_sonamy_fan22*grabs amy's piko piko hammer and starts bashing sonic with it* STUPID STUPID STUIPD! plz write fast! i soooooo want to read whats next!