Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Wtf?!

A girl, named Lauren, is just watching Naruto with her friend, Laura, and gets sucked into the Naruto world. What will she do? How could she possibly survive in the Naruto world if she isn't a ninja? Is there a possible way she can become a ninja?

Chapter 2 - Wtf?!

Chapter 2 - Wtf?!
(Before we start, Lauren looks like and Laura looks like )"Lauren!" Laura shouted. "Naruto''''s on! Get your butt down here!" Lauren ran down the stairs and sat next to Laura on the couch. Why did Lauren and Laura watch this show? Because it involved ninjas and there were hot ninjas. Lauren loves Neji and Laura loves the ever-so-popular Sasuke. Anyway, the episode that is on today is the episode in which they have to get the bells. Even though she loves Neji, she still hates Sakura, same with Laura. They hate her wit her pink hair and fan girlness. Of course, Lauren wasn''''t happy for this episode."Neji isn''''t in it yet!" Lauren complained."So? You still like this show." Laura pointed out. "And you know you wanna watch ever episode incase Sakura just lays down and dies.... pretty much everyone can''''t wait until that day.""...." The episode ended and Laura went upstairs doing god knows what while Lauren noticed something different. She looked out the window and saw a red portal looking thing. "what the hell?" she whispered. Then, there was a knock on the door. Lauren ran upstairs and knocked on Laura''''s door. She opened it, eyeliner in hand and eyeliner only on one eye. "Laura, someone is knocking on our door.""... Then answer it, dumbass!" Laura said."No you don''''t--" the person knocked again. "--get it. There is a portal outside.""Ugh. Hold on." Laura ran over to a mirror and did her other eye with the eyeliner and ran back over to Lauren. "Okay, let''''s go." They both walked downstairs and an awkward static filled the TV screen, but they didn''''t notice. Lauren answered the door with Laura behind her, with a golf club in hand(Which is weird, Neither do I or Lauren play golf.... O_o) Lauren opened the door and she just stared."Holy shoot, Lauren!" Laura exclaimed, dropping the golf club. "EW! ITS PINKY!" Standing before us was Team 7, minus Kakashi. One of Sakura''''s eyes twitched."Um.. Don''''t you belong on the tele?" Lauren asked, pointing to the TV."No kidding, Lauren." Laura stated."Uh.... We are here to pick you both up." Naruto said.Both the girls stared confused at Naruto."......... Why?""Do it are we will kill you right here and now." Sasuke said."Somebody needs a nap." Laura said. Sasuke threw a few kunai and it pinned Laura to a wall. "...." Lauren looks back and forth."Uhhhhh.... We''''ll go with you." Lauren said. She ran over to Laura and ripped the kunai out of her clothes and Laura fell to the ground. She stood up and they both walked over to the team. They all walked out and stepped into the portal. When they landed, they both landed on the ground on the front of their bodies while the other 3 landed on their feet."Hah! You guys couldn''''t even land on your feet." Sakura pointed and laughed."That''''s because they probably haven''''t been in a portal before, baka." Sasuke said and Sakura stopped laughing and groaned."Haha! Pinky doesn''''t realize that Sasuke doesn''''t like her!" Laura yelled."Laura, you really are stupid." Lauren said, looking at Laura like she''''s stupid. Sakura was growling and Laura stood up."So." Laura started. "Where we staying?""Where ever you want." Naruto said."I call Naruto!""...Why would you even consider that, Laura?" Sakura asked."Duh! He loves ramen noodes and so do I!""I definately am staying at Naruto''''s." Lauren said."....""What?! He actually knows how to have fun!""Oh that''''s right! I have more fun than Sakura and Sasuke. Believe it!"".... Okay that is gonna get annoying." Laura and Lauren said in unison.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

somerandomgirl781227 on November 15, 2006, 9:05:21 AM

somerandomgirl781227 on
somerandomgirl781227write more plz
RANDOM-COUPLE-COMMENT
.........................(drum roll)..........................
TAMARI & NARUTO

Hachi10120 on September 16, 2006, 2:54:09 PM

Hachi10120 on
Hachi10120CLIFF HANGER!!! man I'm geting sick of that! so hurry and write more. please...

setokaibaslittlesis on September 11, 2006, 6:27:41 AM

setokaibaslittlesis on
setokaibaslittlesis*PLEASE* write more...I love this sort of junk. :D Not meaning it is junk, but you know what I mean.

amyrosefreak on August 12, 2006, 1:30:03 AM

amyrosefreak on
amyrosefreakcool.