Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - A Square Of Love

Kadie is lovesick, lonely and annoyed. She gets called an emo, though she is not. She's merely a human girl, who's different. This annoys her alot. Inbetween the bullying and hate, love starts to bloom and before we know it, there's a love square!

Chapter 6 - A Square Of Love

Chapter 6 - A Square Of Love
The next day the time for school came 'round again. And once again Kadie did the usual, had her breakfast and was out of the door. When she got to school, s he saw a boy staring at her. He had short dark brown hair and green eyes.
"Hi." Said the boy.
"Uh.. Hi I guess."
"I'm Tom. Nice t'meet ya!"
"I'm Kadie." Kadie realised that it was that guy that gave up his seat for her in drama. She could sense that this guy liked her, but she didn't seem to like him very much.
Time went by and almost everyday Tom showed up and gave kadie a rose, flower or compliment. Nothing much else happened until Friday. Kadie was due in drama class again. So as soon as she got to school, she hurried to the drama classroom. This time the boy, who she sat in his seat (but then he told her to move) was sitting in the seat next to the one he usually sat in.
"Hey. I knew that you liked this seat location so ya can have it I guess." He said to Kadie, as she walked in.
"Really? Thanks."
The guy smiled.
"I'm Derek." He said.
Kadie remembered that Lauren at her old school was in love with a guy called Sam. She started to remember her old friends but soon happiness sank in.
"I'm Ka-" She was interupted when a pure blonde, blue eyed girl with wavey hair walked into the room.
Sam got up out of his seat and walked over to her.
"Your seat." He said, happily.
"Thanks..." Replied the girl.
The girl looked at Tom, dreamily as if she was in love with him. But he was in love with Kadie, who was in love with Derek, who was in love with this other girl!So it appeared that Derek was in love with this girl. but that wasn't fair! Kadie wanted him. If she loved him then she'd have to do something about her. Just then an evil plan came into her head.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

XxAnarKissedxX on May 8, 2007, 7:43:17 AM

XxAnarKissedxX on
XxAnarKissedxXNice Story... LOVE SQUARE! lol. I was in a love hexagon once... it was funny considering it was 5 girls and a guy. Hehe... bi pride!!! It was me, a Jimmy kid, a girl named Ashley, a girl named Cassie, a girl named Rachael and a girl named Brittany....
Jimmy=liked me
Cassie=liked Brittany
Me=liked Ashley
Brittany=liked Jimmy
Rachael=liked Ashley
Ashley=liked Cassie
 
twas confusing.
Good story though!
KEEP IT UP OR ELSE!!!!!

Metalicnacho on April 29, 2007, 4:18:49 AM

Metalicnacho on
MetalicnachoEVIL PLAN!!! EVIL PLAN!!!
 
0ur lives r so EVIL!!! so EVIL r our lives. We stole some cool ray guns today! They go BANG! BANG! BANG! So we exploded our siblings, and blew up some trees! All because... 0000PS!!!!!!!! Sorry!

Throttle on March 12, 2007, 6:23:48 PM

Throttle on
ThrottleAwesome job!

KH1Oblivion on March 8, 2007, 6:55:18 AM

KH1Oblivion on
KH1OblivionGreat job!!! Plz update soon!!!