Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - 'Crack!'

Yes. I Deleted Wolfdramon's Story And Made A New One. Forget All Of The Old One I'm Starting Again.

Wolfdramon's life is pretty messed up. Find out why, here!

Chapter 1 - 'Crack!'

Chapter 1 - 'Crack!'
The egg sat on the gray, shadowy rock, awaiting destiny. The light from the small opening in the cave roof made the egg sparkle like diamonds. Roxii, an ordinary school girl, wandered into the opening of the cavern. She spied the egg and oblivious to what it was; walked over to it. Tons of thoughts were streaming into her head. One of which was, wow... What is this thing?. She wandered and wandered and wandered before gently lifting the egg up from its nesting place in the stone.

Suddenly, a bright light shone in Roxii's face. She covered her eyes, dropping the egg- The light was too bright for her. The egg made a small 'crack' like sound and began to open up. Roxii stared at it, wandering what was going to emerge from the black shell of the unidentified egg. It was about to show itself when....

Roxii woke up, oblivious to all around her. All she heard was the bell-like sounds of her alarm clock.

"Blehhhh...." She moaned.

Was it just a dream? It seemed real.... Too real. What if it wasn't just a dream?

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Metalicnacho on August 16, 2007, 11:09:21 PM

Metalicnacho on
MetalicnachoA dream? A real dream! Wow!

ginathehedgehog on August 16, 2007, 11:07:05 PM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogwow, that's so cool!

DarkHorse95 on August 16, 2007, 5:46:38 AM

DarkHorse95 on
DarkHorse95Great chapter^^