Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Love Of Siblings

Yes. I Deleted Wolfdramon's Story And Made A New One. Forget All Of The Old One I'm Starting Again.

Wolfdramon's life is pretty messed up. Find out why, here!

Chapter 2 - The Love Of Siblings

Chapter 2 - The Love Of Siblings
The egg's hatchling was a Zedmon; a small brown blob-like creature with wolf ears. Zedmon was playful and carefree and never seemed to be afraid. He grew up with his older brother, who was at the time an in-training, Crimsmon. Crimsmon and Zedmon looked out for each other and had a strong siblingly bond. They stayed together, regardless of how much danger they encountered. They were always happy and never complained about anything. Their lives were going along pretty smooth. Zedmon loved life- He was enchanted by the world revovling around him. Crimsmon loved his brother very much and wanted his brother to be safe, above anything he wanted in life. The two were inseperable and one was never seen without the other.

Zedmon digivolved into Zapmon, after a considerably long time. Crimsmon was happy for his brother and congratulated him many times. Even though digivolution had taken place and the two were now equally matched in strength, they stuck together and worked as a team to get through life. However... Their perspectives on alot of things were completely different. For example; Crimsmon was so precisely sure about his purpose in life; protecing his brother. While Zedmon didn't have a clue why he existed. He usually wandered why he was alive but he was thankful for him being created.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Aquaberry15 on August 17, 2007, 1:10:22 AM

Aquaberry15 on
Aquaberry15Wow Wolfermon was once nice?! Man I never would of thought! XD

PunkWolfGirl on August 17, 2007, 11:08:58 PM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlI KNOW! I Mean It's Just Weird!!!

Metalicnacho on August 16, 2007, 11:12:39 PM

Metalicnacho on
Metalicnacho"Without a purpose you cannot truly exist." I heard that somewhere... I think it was The Matrix!

ginathehedgehog on August 16, 2007, 11:08:43 PM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogAwwww, so cute! So Crimsmon is Wolfermon? He seemed so nice back then! Ah well, awesome chapter!