Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - "Tag!"

Yes. I Deleted Wolfdramon's Story And Made A New One. Forget All Of The Old One I'm Starting Again.

Wolfdramon's life is pretty messed up. Find out why, here!

Chapter 3 - "Tag!"

Chapter 3 - "Tag!"
"Tag!" Was the sound, you could hear from all around, it rung through the air everywhere you went, it was so loud.

The two digimon seemed like they were having a reasonably good time.

"Tag!!! Your it!!!" Shouted Zapmon.

The two were pointlessly running around the field like bulls on a rampage, in a china shop.

"Tag! Tag! Tag!!! Tag!!!!!!!" Was the only thing you could here for yards.

The two frollicing digimon were interupted when a huge black ball of light came charging towards Zapmon.

"NOOOO! Get outta the way!!!" Shouted Crimsmon, shoving his brother out of the way and putting himself in the range of the darkness.

All Zapmon could do is watch his brother's whole body get consumed by the darkness.

"CRIMSMON!" He cried.

Suddenly, the light faded away and all that wasleft of Crimsmon was a black wolf-type digimon with red markings. He had digivolved.

"I'm Wolfermon now!" He laughed, evilly.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on October 4, 2007, 6:46:44 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehog*Gasps* Wolfermon! >O<

Metalicnacho on September 1, 2007, 8:35:44 PM

Metalicnacho on
Metalicnachowell without Crimsmon / Wolfermon Wolfdramon would be evil... so I guess that was his purpose to protect him.

DarkHorse95 on August 17, 2007, 11:54:09 PM

DarkHorse95 on
DarkHorse95aah. ITS AN EVIL FINGEH^_^ -does cute scared face-