Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Get Out Alive

Yes. I Deleted Wolfdramon's Story And Made A New One. Forget All Of The Old One I'm Starting Again.

Wolfdramon's life is pretty messed up. Find out why, here!

Chapter 4 - Get Out Alive

Chapter 4 - Get Out Alive
Zapmon stared at his brother, as he scrambled to get away.

"And where do you think your going, weakling?" Wolfermon spat and picked up Zapmon by the scruff of his neck.

Zapmon struggled to get free.

"Who are you and what did you do to my brother?!?!" Cried Zapmon.

"Bwahaha! I amyour brother!!!" Shouted Wolfermon, grinning.

"What.. W-What... What are you gonna do to me...?" Trembled Zapmon.

"Heh Heh Heh..." Wolfermon slashed out his claw and swiped Zapmon straight across his chest.

"Gah!!!" Screeched Zapmon, falling to the ground.

"Mwuhhahahahahah!!!"

Words chanted in Zapmon's head.

"If you wanna get out alive, oh oh run for your life! If you wanna get out alive, oh oh run for your life!" They repeated.

Zapmon hurried to his feet and scurried away, as fast as he could, despite of how much his wound bled and throbbed.

He ran out of the field and into the nearby forrest. By now, his wound was getting too much to bare. He sat down and breathed heavily.

Suddenly there was a rustle in the bushes... It got closer and closer to the startled Zapmon. He tried to get up to run away again, but his legs wouldn't budge! The noise got closer and closer and closer! Until finally out of the bushes came....

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on October 4, 2007, 6:47:43 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogAwesome!