Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - rescued again.

Yes. I Deleted Wolfdramon's Story And Made A New One. Forget All Of The Old One I'm Starting Again.

Wolfdramon's life is pretty messed up. Find out why, here!

Chapter 6 - rescued again.

Chapter 6 - rescued again.
"Zapmon!!"
A familiar voice could be heard. Wolfdramon turned to face Drakedramon, his closest friend.
"I heard your cry when i was out in the forrest.. What the fxxk happened to you?! Who did this?!" Drakedramon growled.

Zapmon always was jealous of Drakedramon. He always got the ladies. He was smart. He was good looking. He was kind. He always managed to jump in at the last minute and save Zapmon's @$$. Drakedramon was a rookie digimon and Zapmon in-training. This meant that Draekdramon was visibly stronger than Zapmon. Yeah, it was nice having a friend who would always rescue you but Zapmon was fed up of watching Drakedramon being the hero. He wished he could, just once, be the one to save the day. But it never happened. Zapmon knew he was a failure. Or at least thought he was. This practically killed him inside.

"... Wolfermon."
"Wolfermon..? Who'se he!?"
"Crimsmon.. in rookie form."
"WHAT THE FXXK!?" exclaimed Drakedramon.
"I- I- I don't know."
"I'll kill him.. I WILL."
"Drakedramon, don't. He's my brother and no matter how much he hurts me, i don't want any harm to come to him."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment