Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Drakedramon Does It Again.

Yes. I Deleted Wolfdramon's Story And Made A New One. Forget All Of The Old One I'm Starting Again.

Wolfdramon's life is pretty messed up. Find out why, here!

Chapter 7 - Drakedramon Does It Again.

Chapter 7 - Drakedramon Does It Again.
"But... Look at you. You're a mess... I can't let somebody do that to you, dude."
Kiuramon coughed sweetly. The two friends turned around.
"Oh, hiya. Who're you?" enquired Drakedramon.
"I'm Kiuramon, pleasure to meet you!"
"Drakedramon. Nice to meet you too. Haha, I never knew you had a girl, Zap, where've you been hiding her?!"
Kiuramon blushed, then giggled.
"Um, nowhere. She's not my girl, and I met her approximately 2 minutes ago."
"Yeah, yeah, sure. Anyway, about Crimsmo- I mean Wolfermon... He must've been pretty angry?" asked Drakedramon.
"No... I'm not sure exactly what did happen. We were just happily playing tag in the field, then suddenly a big ball of black stuffs emerged out of nowhere and seemed to be pulled into his body... Then he digivolved...into Wolfermon." replied Wolfdramon.
"Oh... Well, I'll find him, and when I do... I'll kill him!" And with that, Drakedramon disappeared.

Wolfdramon turned to Kiuramon.
"Uh... just excuse him. He's my best friend."
"He seems pretty sweet." Kiuramon giggled.
"Hmph."

"Anyway, let's get you cleaned up. Want me to take you home?" smiled Kiuramon.
"Um.. I don't exactly know where home is..."
"You don't have a home?!"
"Well, I do... It's just that... I can't go back there... Not now."
"Oh... How's that?"
"Because, I live with my brother, Crimsmon... The one whose digivolution did this to me."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment