Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Dreams Of Darkness

Wolfdramon and his friends face a series of emotional problems while trying to escape the wrath of a few familiar and some new villians...

Chapter 1 - Dreams Of Darkness

Chapter 1 - Dreams Of Darkness
I've been having these weird dreams lately.... They all revolve around this one digimon.... Yet I don't know who... I think the dreams are trying to tell me something.... Something bad... One of my friends.... It'll happen to one of them... I woulda thought I'd regognise that cry....

Wolfdramon lay back in the meadow. His thoughts seemed to linger in the silent night air.

****


Wolfdramon awoke to Okamimon's soothing voice.

"Wolfy... Wake up...." She spoke, softly.

"Huh....? ... Oh... It was the dreams..."

"... What?"

"Hmm... Never mind.." Wolfdramon grunted.

"Oh.... Okay..."

Wolfdramon got up and stretched. He looked around. It would appear that he had fallen asleep in the meadow. Hence how he had another one of those strange dreams... Although this time, a voice seemed to have reached out and spoke to him. Woldramon... The time is near... Cherish your loved ones.... For the time you will lose them is approaching sooner than you expected.... He lay in a daze for a moment, revising what the voice had said to him.

"Dad. Could you go get us some food? We appear to have ran out..." Lobodramon emerged from the cave, nearby, and spoke to his father.

Wolfdramon snapped out of his daze.

"....Sure." He replied.

"Thanks, dad. Your a good one." Lobodramon smiled.

Wolfdramon managed to squeeze a smile out too. He got up and slowly walked into the woods surrounding them.

The time...? What does it mean? What does this all mean?! I don't get any of this... What time..? And what's going to happen..?

Suddenly, a rustling in the bushes interupted Wolfdramon's train of thoughts. His head swung round. Nothing. Not a single digimon to be seen.

Great... Now I'm hearing things, too....

The rustling got louder... And louder, until....

"Hahahahaha. Zapmon... We meet again." A familiar voice arised from the darkness.

"Who are you?! What do you want?!"

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DarkHorse95 on December 11, 2007, 12:46:08 AM

DarkHorse95 on
DarkHorse95Scary *Scared face*

Metalicnacho on December 6, 2007, 5:00:25 AM

Metalicnacho on
Metalicnacho^.^ Happy!!!

ginathehedgehog on December 3, 2007, 2:39:32 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogCool start Punky! Can't wait for more! =D Can Masheedramon and Zashomon be in it please?

PunkWolfGirl on December 3, 2007, 2:47:05 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlYeah xD

ginathehedgehog on December 3, 2007, 5:18:58 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogYay thank you! =3