Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - "That's What Friends Are For, Right?"

Wolfdramon and his friends face a series of emotional problems while trying to escape the wrath of a few familiar and some new villians...

Chapter 2 - "That's What Friends Are For, Right?"

Chapter 2 - "That's What Friends Are For, Right?"
"It's been a long time... Too long..." A digimon jumped out of a shrub nearby.

It was a black dragon type digimon with purple markings and wings. Its horns were as sharp as razor blades. It towered over Wolfdramon and he cowered like a frightened mouse in the grasp of a vicious cat's jaws. Wolfdramon let out a sharp cry.

"Wh-Who-Who are you?!! What do you want with me?!" Wolfdramon questioned.

"You don't know who I am?! HAHAHA! Everybody knows who I am! I am Nargomon! Soon to be ruler of the digital world itself! MWUAHAHAHA."

"And what do you want with me?!'" Wolfdramon enquired.

"You and your friends are merely a wall, blocking my path to becoming ruler of the digital world. I must destroy you. And after I destroy you, I shall destroy the rest of your little friends too! BWAHAHA! So long, sucker!" Nargomon spoke.

His long tail rose from the ground and positioned itself in a correct position to swipe Wolfdramon and delete him, forever.

Suddenly, a pink blur jumped from the bushes and landed on Nargomon's tail. It was Masheedramon. She sunk her teeth deep into Nargomon's flesh. Nargomon flinched and recoiled. He shook his tail around until Masheedramon finally let go. She went flying in the direction of a tree and was about to hit it, when Wolfdramon flew through the air and caught her in his paws.

"...Thanks.." She spoke, faintly.

"No... Thank you" He replied.

"Hey. That's what friends are for, right?" Masheedramon spoke.

They both smiled.

Nargomon gave out a loud roar. The previous move had angered the giant beast.

"Run! Get back to the others! I'll take care of him!" Wolfdramon shouted.

Masheedramon knew he was capable of dealing with Nargomon.

"Right!" She shouted back, scurrying away into the trees, towards the cave.

She stopped for a moment and looked back.

Wolfdramon, you can do it. We're all counting on you.

She continued running.

Wolfdramon and Nargomon exchanged glances, before charging into battle.

"Ice blast!!" Growled Wolfdramon, sending millions of ice shards into Nargomon's body.

Nargomon gave out a large roar of pain.

"Tail Swing!" He roared.

Wolfdramon jumped to avoid Nargomon's huge snake-like tail.

"Wolf paw!" He howled. He raised his right paw to the sky, then slammed it back into the ground, creating a huge forcefield, surounding his body, and the gound they were standing on. He grinned, cunningly, then pressed firmly on the ground with his paw. The earth ripped apart and Nargomon fell into the huge hole, Wolfdramon had created.

He shook himself and ran back to the others.

"Did you take care of him?!" Asked Wormmon.

"Yeah. But he'll be back soon. Right now, he should be ten miles away... I sent him into the earth's surface. With wings as strong as his, it's only a matter of time before he'll return and attempt to destroy us all!" Wolfdramon explained.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Metalicnacho on December 6, 2007, 5:02:56 AM

Metalicnacho on
MetalicnachoXD

ginathehedgehog on December 4, 2007, 1:21:46 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogWoah, awesome chapter! i loved the fight! Great job! I can't wait for more! =D Also, can I use Nargomon in Digimon Destiny? He sounds really cool and evil! XD
 
Masheedramon: Thanks for adding me and Wormmon Punky! Can't wait for the next chapter! =D

PunkWolfGirl on December 5, 2007, 12:44:24 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirl^^ Like, Thanks xD

SURE! [; You Can Use Any Of My Characters ^^

That's Okay, Masheedramon! I'm Gonna Add Zashomon Too! ^^

I'm Waiting For The Right Moment To Add In All The Characters xD

ginathehedgehog on December 5, 2007, 2:26:47 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogNo probs! ^^
 
Awesome! Thankies Punky! =D
 
Zashomon: Yay! Thanks Punky!
 
Masheedramon and Wormmon: Yay! We love your stories Punky!
 
Me: Lol, good idea! A problem with my stories is that I add all the charatcers in at once! XD