Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - DXS

This is my version of a fakeout makeout! No, this is a romance about DXS! Hope u enjoy! I'm goin bac 2 mt oder story tho, so no more of this! LOL

Chapter 1 - DXS

Chapter 1 - DXS


It was a cool, frosty day: the windows tinted with ice, the sky gray and whistling `Rain, rain' in it's winds. A perfect day to go out someplace. No one would go out in such ugly weather, there for, there'd be no lines, or popular kids in my way. It was about noon, so I decided to call Danny and Tucker.

I picked up the phone and speed-dialed to Tucker's. The phone rang for a while and then Tucker's message machine hollered, “Hey! This is Tucker Foley's room! I'm at techno camp for the weekend and… YOU AREN'T!!! Please leave a message.” I rolled my eyes and thought, `How predictable! Well then, good riddance!”

I hung up without leaving a message and speed-dialed to Danny's. The same thing happened. “This is Danny Fenton reminding you to leave a message! B-” the recording was cut off and a very out of breathe voice panted, “Hello? Are you still there?” It was Danny. For some reason, every time I heard his voice, my heart jumped, as if it skipped a beat. I knew what it was, but I wouldn't admit to the love I felt for him.

“Hey Danny!” I chimed in, “What's up?” I could hear him catching his breath.

When he got a chance, he choked out, “Hey Sam! Nothi-” he caught his breath again and finished, “-ing much.” I giggled a bit. I could tell he'd been running up the stairs, so I didn't ask.

“Danny, I was wondering, if you didn't have any plans, I thought we could head down to the pier or something,” I knew he'd ask about Tucker, so I added, “Tucker's at techno camp for the weekend, so it'd be just you and me.”

I heard him take one last deep breath as he sighed, “Sure, I'd love to!” I knew he was going to say yes unless he had other plans, so I had already gotten ready.

“Okay, since my house is on the way to the pier, why don't you come pick me up?” I could feel his smile over the phone.

“I'll be right there! See you then!” I smiled briskly.

“Bye,” I hung up and fell onto my bed. I sighed and took out my diary. That was the only place where I let out my true feelings. The way I loved Danny, hated Paullina, all that kind of stuff. I knew Danny was in love with Paullina, but I didn't care! I loved him anyway, and was just waiting for him to realize he loved me too.

About ten minutes passed and I had checked my electric scooter to find it was broken. I might be rich, but I never have any good transportation, so I'd just have to walk. I didn't want to get people to send over another scooter in this weather anyway.

When Danny arrived, I was on my front porch, helmet in hand, and he was on his electric scooter, a bit puzzled over the scene. “Where's your scooter?” he asked, as if he'd never seen me without it.

“It's kind of broken, I was thinking I'd just walk but,” he cut me off right when I was getting a bit sad because I'd have to walk while he had his scooter.

“You could ride with me!” he offered, signaling to open space behind him.

I smiled, and then clicked on my helmet, stepping on the back of the scooter. That was where it all started. “Um…” I rapped my arms around his waist, leaving my arms very loose, “Sorry,” I began to blush and as he smiled back at me, I found he was blushing too.

Neither of us said a word, not even when we reached the top of Pine St. where, if you go to the end, is a very big hill. I'd gone down it many times, but not with someone else.

Danny began motoring down the hill slowly. I still had a loose grip, but as the hill got steeper, my grip became tighter. Soon, I found myself glued to Danny's back; with a grip so tight my hands must have been purple. I screamed in my head. I was as close to Danny as I could get. My head resting on his back, as his silky hair caressed my closed eyes. I bit my lip to make the fear go away, and then I felt the pressure stop.

Danny stepped off of the scooter and in the most relaxing voice, whispered, “It's over. You can let go now.” I blushed and tried to pull my hands apart.

“Uhhhh…” I pulled harder as Danny tried to slip away.

“Your hands are totally green!” he gasped. “Ghostly side effect I suppose!” he chuckled. I blushed, as I felt myself being hoisted in the air, and up into Danny's arms, kind of like a piggy back ride. “You're ok up there, right?” Danny asked, turning a light shade of magenta.

“Yeah!” I giggled, as wisps of red painted over my face.

Danny walked on past an open gate and a few closed stands on the boardwalk. Everything was down, silent, and dark. As we reached the end of the pier, I could see the ocean in the distance. Danny headed toward the docks, where you could dangle your feet over the open ocean, and smell the cool, salty air.

“It- it would be okay if we sat down for a bit, right?” He sounded a bit nervous and embarrassed. I would be too if I were him.

“Of course,” I said biting my lip. I felt bad because I knew he was tired from carrying me. Too bad we hadn't gone to the mall instead!

Danny strolled on over to the dock, and set me down lightly. Now that I wouldn't fall if I let go, I tried to pull my hands apart. They slipped away from each other and I tried to pull free. “I got them off!” I exclaimed. Danny turned to face me. My arms twisted, as did Danny's shirt.

“That's great I,” he stopped, and looked down to see my hands still attached to his shirt.

“Well, almost,” I moaned. I didn't want to move my hands. I felt all tingly inside, with the butterfly's and everything. Danny grabbed my wrists, and when I thought he was about to pull my hands right off his shirt, no matter if my hands stayed behind, or his shirt was ripped off, he did the unexpected!

Danny pulled me closer, onto his lap, and further. He wrapped his arms around my waist as my hands were released, almost like magic. I opened my mouth to speak, but he started before me.

“Look in my eyes,” he whispered, as if no one in the entire world should know what he was saying. I did, deeper than I had been already. His eyes, crystal pools of blue, were glowing with a silver hue, as I'd never seen before. “What do you see?” he murmured in a delicate voice. I opened my mouth to speak, and once again, he cut me off, raising a finger to my lips. “Not just the color…” he warned, “Look inside of me,” and I did so once again. I saw love and romance. I saw what I'd been waiting for, for several years. I saw that he was mine!

“I see, I see what I want to see, and more,” I replied with a smile. I felt a bit of pressure on my lower back, as I had full view of those blue-blue eyes. This time, I wasn't waiting for him. I leaned forward, wrapping my arms around his neck and whispering gently in his ear, “You are mine,” and we kissed gently, never leaving each other's arms. I pushed back and kept clear of eye contact.

“Danny, I'm so sorr-” I tried to apologize, but instead of being forgiven, my chin was lifted, and before I knew what was happening, I felt a pair of lips against mine and a sensation that I had only dreamt of. I was in awe, but followed his lead. As he pulled away, cradling my chin in his hand, he smiled and finally answered me.

“Don't be,” I smiled back. “I love you and I-” I didn't let him finish.

“Really!?” tears flooded my eyes and burst down my cheeks. “I love you too!” I was in total shock. I needed to be pinched, because I had had dreams like this before, and I couldn't tell if I was really awake.

A warm hand wiped away my tears, along with its soft fingers combing through my hair. I grabbed it and held it to my heart. “Do you mean it?” I whispered, “Am I really awake, or is this a dream?” The hand wrapped around my own as I looked up to find Danny crying as well.

“I love you with all my heart and soul, and even if this is a dream, I still love you, and I hope to never wake up.” I sniffled a bit, and then, not thinking twice, plunged at him, wrapping my arms around him, and burying my face in his chest. I felt his arms embrace me as I looked up into his eyes again. A single tear fell, landing on my nose. I felt a soft peck where the tear had been, and at that moment, I was complete.


Comments

Comments (33)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kirbyluva11 on August 5, 2008, 7:48:54 AM

Kirbyluva11 on
Kirbyluva11aww... *sniffle* how cute... *sniffle*
spongekid: aw, I wish it was longer... *sniffle*
it's so cute... *sniffle* I love it so much *sniffle*
Faves for ever *sniffle*

xxDANNYxx on May 10, 2008, 6:22:50 AM

xxDANNYxx on
xxDANNYxxME LIKEY!
WRITE MORE PLZ!
*CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP*

rimd on January 22, 2007, 4:35:14 AM

rimd on
rimdI LOVE THIS STORY!Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHY CAN"T I BE SAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

katara719 on November 26, 2006, 8:20:03 AM

katara719 on
katara719You are very talented in the writing department! It made me feel as if I really was Sam. The stories in the first person really get to me. Keep writing awesome stories!
~katara

Anne14 on October 20, 2006, 8:40:38 AM

Anne14 on
Anne14*sniff* The best *sniff* description of Danny and *sniffle* Sam's love!!! I promise I won't cry!!*WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!*it is soooooooooooooooooooo beautiful i love it....... OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THAT WAS SO SWEET! i love this story.. that was the 1st time i've read it. it is soooooooooooooooooooo beautiful i love it.aww how sweet.
*sniff* The best *sniff* description of Danny and *sniffle* Sam's love!!! I promise I won't cry!!! *WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!*

sammansonxdannyphantom on July 17, 2006, 11:21:03 PM

sammansonxdannyphantom on
sammansonxdannyphantom*sniff* The best *sniff* description of Danny and *sniffle* Sam's love!!! I promise I won't cry!!! *WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!*

alcatraz014 on July 17, 2006, 12:02:02 PM

alcatraz014 on
alcatraz014It's awesome, you should consider writing books.

Cowgirl10 on June 19, 2006, 6:38:35 AM

Cowgirl10 on
Cowgirl10Weeeeeeeeee!!!! Awesome!!! Tehe, great story!!

dplover101 on June 13, 2006, 5:38:51 AM

dplover101 on
dplover101it is soooooooooooooooooooo beautiful i love it

dplover101 on June 13, 2006, 5:38:49 AM

dplover101 on
dplover101it is soooooooooooooooooooo beautiful i love it