Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Introduction

A girl discovers many things about her magical powers hat she hadn't known before.

*This is a story which will soon be part of a whole series. You won't really understand this one if you don't read the first one.

Chapter 1 - Introduction

Chapter 1 - Introduction
Sarah, a girl with red hair, blue eyes, and was currently wearing her PJs, was emailing her friend tonight. She has a secret that no one else knew. She was part of a prophecy and had magical powers. She doesn't even know many powers for now, but she is learning. Like I was saying, she's emailing her best friend, Brittany:

Sarah- Hey, girl. How ya doing? Sorry, I've been too busy to be emailing.

Brittany-Well, it's about time. What have you been doing?

Sarah-You know, just doing average stuff, shopping, learning...

Brittany- Aww man, my mom's calling me to do my laundry. Take's a while. I gotta go. See ya tomorrow.

Sarah heard her mom from downstairs too. "Hun, you've got to go to bed. It's a school night. Brush your teeth." Sarah walked to the bathroom, squirted some toothpaste on her tooth brush, and brushed her teeth. She spit out her toothpaste and left the room, yawning. Her mom walked up the stairs and kissed her forehead, not noticing the symbol on her hand. "I love you, Sarah." She walked out and closed the door.
Sarah couldn't fall asleep. So many thoughts were scattered around her mind. How can I have powers? Why couldn't anyone else be in the prophecy? What's so different from me from any other? Does anyone know, besides that crazy lady? She tucked Isis under the covers. Sarah finally managed to get to sleep, after calming herself with a book.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment