Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Give Me A Break

A girl discovers many things about her magical powers hat she hadn't known before.

*This is a story which will soon be part of a whole series. You won't really understand this one if you don't read the first one.

Chapter 2 - Give Me A Break

Chapter 2 - Give Me A Break
Isis woke Sarah up in the middle of the night, around 3: 45. Isis's hair was upright. Sarah rubbed her eyes and sat up. She pet Isis, trying to calm her down. "Now," she whispered, "what's wrong?" Isis led her to the window. Sarah looked and her eyes widened, shocked. "Oh, come on," she said, running to her closet to get something on. The crazy, elderly lady (first story) who had chased Sarah in the forset, was creeping towards her house. Sarah grabbed her flashlight and told Isis to stay in her room. Then, she opened her window, crawled on her icey roof, and got prepared to do a sneek attack. I better not wake up my parents Sarah thought. The elderly lady was mumbling, "Im going to get you, you better watch out." Sarah thought for a minute. What could she do, knowing so little? She concentrated and felt a surge of power go through her hand. She aimed, hoping for the best, at the elderly lady. A white, sparkling beam came out of her hand and hit directly in the elderly lady's forehead. Suddenly, the elderly lady fell to the ground. She started snoring. Sarah smiled and said, "My first real spell when I actually know what I'm doing." She climbed back up her roof, opened her window, jumped onto her bed, and fell asleep immeadiately. Isis jumped on her Sarah's bed and did the same.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment