Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Mandy vs. Sarah: The Fight For Eric

A girl discovers many things about her magical powers hat she hadn't known before.

*This is a story which will soon be part of a whole series. You won't really understand this one if you don't read the first one.

Chapter 3 - Mandy vs. Sarah: The Fight For Eric

Chapter 3 - Mandy vs. Sarah: The Fight For Eric
"Sarah," her mom said, shaking her, "Time to wake up..." Sarah just turned around and mumbled something. Her mom sighed and did what she did practically every school morning. She pushed Sarah out of her bed and she tumbled on the floor. Sarah sat up, stretched, and yawned. "Great, Mom's always a grouch on Mondays..." Sarah mumbled to herself. "What did you just say?" Sarah replied, "Great! Mom's always on the couch with sundaes!" Her mom raised an eyebrow and walked down the stairs. "Phew," Sarah panted, "Now, let's get started, Isis." Isis opened one eye, looked at Sarah, gave her the message, 'Hmmm, nah.', then closed her eye. Sarah rolled her eyes and got dressed.
Sarah and the other bus passengers had gotten a new bus and bus driver. He was kind of late because he was getting used to the stops and routes. Sarah was upset that her Ipod was broken, her bookbag and books were soaked, and were at the bottom of the lake. But during class she would get them back. The Ipod, though, was another story. The bus finally reached their stop. When Sarah sat down, Eric, her life-time crush, waved and smiled, blushing a little. Sarah sat in the seat next to his, smiled back, and looked out the window. "You upset your Ipod's gone? You listened to it everyday on the way to school..." Eric said. Sarah shrunk down in her seat and said, kind of quietly, "No. I'll be fine. Well, yea, I'll be upset and all, but still I'll be upset and-" Suddenly, someone else interupted her. "No. She'll be sulking everyday because she'll have to earn all that money again. Unlike me, Eric. She's just poor, ugly, and selfish. I'm rich, beautiful, and totally care about others." Sarah turned around and saw Mandy, her arch rival ever since 4th grade, flipping her hair. "Mandy," Sarah said, "I see that dude over there getting bullied by that other guy." "Oooo! Where? I want to take a picture on my picture phone!" Eric rolled his eyes and turned back around. "I mean," said Mandy, noticing the 'what a jerk' face on Eric, "I want to take a picture so I can report that mean, old bully to the police! Violence needs to be stopped." She started sniffling. "Yea. Great, Mandy," Eric said, "So Sarah. Since you don't have your Ipod, want to listen to mine? I have similar music interests in all and... well, do you want to?" Sarah blushed and said, "Ok. Thanks Eric. That's really nice of you." Mandy mouthed 'Flirt' and then sat down. "Eric," she said, trying to get Sarah's attention, "Can I use your Ipod sometime?" "Don't you already have like 3?" Mandy, giving up, and sat down. Sarah said, "Ooo! I love this band! I never knew you liked Panic! At The Disco." Eric smiled and said, "Yea. They're songs are awesome." Mandy interupted, "I like them too!!! Wow, Eric. We have so much in common! We should really talk about what else we have in common." Eric and Sarah turned back around in their seats and waited until they got to school.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Love2talk11 on January 15, 2007, 9:14:50 AM

Love2talk11 on
Love2talk11Mandy sounds like a brat !!! good thing Eric isn't that interested in her!

PurpleKittyCat126 on January 14, 2007, 7:35:18 AM

PurpleKittyCat126 on
PurpleKittyCat126chapter 3 is just some background about a new character i just made up, Mandy.