Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - One for Sorrow

The second chapter in the book i'm writing

Chapter 2 - One for Sorrow

Chapter 2 - One for Sorrow






Chapter two: One for Sorrow












As I made my way down to the bustling Metropolis that was Heraklion I noticed a shrivelled up lump cautiously I turned it over; they will suffer I hissed. It was one of my own kind, a fallen Seraph, her wings had been savagely torn and were almost unrecognisable, so they had been here, but if they had killed her then that means& I took another look at Heraklion and slumped, the city was dead. I could no longer hear the sound of children happily playing in the streets only the sound of sobbing; wait that means one still lives I ran toward the sound but as I got there I gasped-it was a scene of pain and desecration- the shrine had been destroyed and blood lay in pools around my feet, I took a deep breathe and followed the sound again.












Kaeori






I had been laying in a pool of my sisters blood when I heard footsteps approach, they had the nerve to kill my sister and now they come for me too; I will not go so easily I reached for my sword as the source of the footsteps revealed itself. Oh thank Riekara I whispered, it was a young woman of about twenty, I looked at her closely, she was a fallen one, a Seraph. She came over to me and took on look at my sister and whispered Come I will take somewhere safe. No I whispered back the ones who did this to my sister will die at my hands alone. Then we fight for the same cause she whispered back Come with me and take revenge on those who did this, help amass an army so that we can destroy the stain that they have spread upon this land. Gratefully I took her hand and walked to the exit but before I left I took one last look at my twin and said Dont worry Kinaki they will pay for the injustice they have committed.





























Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment