Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Jack the stupid Harvest Sprite

sorry this isn't exactly going to be a BIG part in a movie if they made one. but it was just an idea for part of a movie.. this is called being brain dead, both Jbelle and Kaikaru tell me what you guys think and what should be changed.

Chapter 1 - Jack the stupid Harvest Sprite

Chapter 1 - Jack the stupid Harvest Sprite
my tiny idea the VERY beginning of the movie we hope will be made...
A long time ago... there was a Harvest Sprite named Jack he was minding his own business walking around picking flowers singing his little “Happy jolly jolly Happy day!” song when he saw a Harvest Fairy knowing that the only Harvest Fairy in the land was the Harvest Goddess he said “good morning Harvest Goddess” to his surprise the fairy turned around and Jack saw the fairy was a boy! or male... or a guy.. or whatever. anyway the fairy said “I am NOT a Harvest Goddess! do I look like a girl?”
“no-”
“did the Harvest Goddess say I look like a girl? did she send you to tell me that?”
“n-”
she did! then she doesn&rquo;t want me.. (sigh) I must return to my home and give myself a fairy makeover then I will find another fairy girlfriend to be mine”
“but-” Jack tried to say something to protest but it was too late.. in the flutter of a wings he was gone, flown off to his fairy realm. For a moment Jack just stood and waved because his mother and father had always taught him to wave goodbye to another person when they left somewhere. After he lost sight of the fairy-man, he headed home but on his way there he met up with the Harvest Goddess herself, she stopped him and asked “Jack have you happened to see Berry?”
“no miss, Who is Berry?”
“Berry, the only other fairy man in this realm?”
“you mean the one with Black hair?”
“yes,thats the one”
Jack knew he should be respectful to others feelings and to tell the truth always, that was what his mother had taught him,so Jack replied honestly “he flew off back to his realm he wished you good luck in finding another man.”
“WHAT!? buy another fairy male won't be born for thousands of decades! why did he leave me!?”
“because I mistook him for you, because of the wings, and he was insulted because he thought you had told me to tell him, that he looked like a girl fairy,so it was all my fault” Jack smiled he knew he had done the right thing by telling the truth.
“he WHAT!”
jack stopped smiling the Harvest Goddess had always said to be truthful.. he was confused.. oh yes, he knew what was wrong the Harvest Goddess had made a small mistake that was all he would simply correct her. “You mean, thank you for telling me the truth Jack” he corrected.
“WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS IS! A GAME OF WHO CAN BE THE KINDEST PERSON HOLIDAY!? NO JACK IT ISN&rquo;T, HE WAS THE ONLY GUY LEFT WHO WILL EVER COME FOR DECADES AND YOU SCARED HIM OFF!” she began flapping her wings like a great big fly swatter and took a step toward him.
“I apologize for making him go away I didn&rquo;t mean to” Jack said quickly,
the Harvest Goddess raised her hand a fist full of magic clutched in her hand probably both powerful and painful. Jack raced through his mind what else did his mother and father say.. to apologize when someone was angry.. he had done that.. what else could he do? His mother had also said t walk away from fights and to not engage in acts of violence. So he said “I will not engage in your acts of violence” and turned around and began to walk, but hadn't taken a step, when the Harvest Goddess suddenly grabbed him by his shirt collar and dangled him over the ground her fist full of magic less then an inch close to his face, Jack said “violence never solves anything”
“oh this is going to get more then violent Jack.” she said through clenched teeth. what else had Jack's mother said? if the bully continues to engage in violent activity you should offer him something in return for his release “Harvest Goddess, I will give you my Sprite hat if you let me go!”
“I don&rquo;t think thats good enough!”
then Jack said the stupidest thing in all sprite history he must have been terrified because he said “ I offer you the enslavement of all the Harvest Sprites for eternity!”
“that is a MUCH better offer” she said lowering Jack to the ground
“go round up all of your little Sprite people so we can inform them of their new mistress”
and that is why the Harvest Sprites are bound to the Harvest Goddess for all eternity. Wasn&rquo;t that a happy story?

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kaikaru on November 8, 2007, 12:46:32 PM

kaikaru on
kaikaruDARE 2 B STOOPID!!!///!!111 Lol >3<
It's a really good story, nice media violence ^^, I think Jack is really cute with all of his naiveness.(maybe a different name...there is already a Jack in the first generation part of the Harvest Moon story ;) )
And should the Harvest Goddess be so mean? (I kinda thought of a goddess as wise and caring for her people xD ) I like the beginning part though, it explains why she is mad at him, but maybe she shouldn't be threatening him like, "Oh, this is going to be more than violent," It kinda scared me. ^^; Maybe she just puts on this scary, dark face while looming over him saying in a low voice, "Because of this, you and all of your people are going to have to work for me to pay off this foolishness!" And then casts a spell on them that keeps them in debt to her. (This could be a really cool part, like a blinding flash of light coming out of her palms and knocking down the Harvest Sprites, and maybe there is a lightening storm outside now)