Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Jack the stupid Harvest Sprite

sorry this isn't exactly going to be a BIG part in a movie if they made one. but it was just an idea for part of a movie.. this is called being brain dead, both Jbelle and Kaikaru tell me what you guys think and what should be changed.

Chapters

Chapters

Chapter 1 - Jack the stupid Harvest Sprite
Submitted: November 7, 2007 • Updated: November 7, 2007
Word count: 855 • Size: 4k • Comments: 1 • views: 197

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kaikaru on November 11, 2007, 10:43:55 AM

kaikaru on (Chapter: index)
kaikaruHow about Leef for a name? I've always loved that name, it reminds me of a leaf. Which remind me of small things, like Harvest Sprites. Lol -^_^-

Or maybe use the names they already get in the game, which is Nak, Nic, and Flak I think...but then there's Arthur, Billy, and Carlos in Magical Melody. ^^; So many names, arrrg!

QueenofRed on November 8, 2007, 11:41:22 PM

QueenofRed on (Chapter: index)
QueenofRedYes I know you have to help me Shelby I STINK AT NAMES!!! waaa! and probably the only reason she was so not wise and caring is because I'm not so good at that LOL but i like the idea of wise and caring. thats good.. (second best to hotheaded... no just kidding :)) lighning coming out of her palms, good.

kaikaru on November 8, 2007, 12:46:32 PM

kaikaru on (Chapter: 1)
kaikaruDARE 2 B STOOPID!!!///!!111 Lol >3<
It's a really good story, nice media violence ^^, I think Jack is really cute with all of his naiveness.(maybe a different name...there is already a Jack in the first generation part of the Harvest Moon story ;) )
And should the Harvest Goddess be so mean? (I kinda thought of a goddess as wise and caring for her people xD ) I like the beginning part though, it explains why she is mad at him, but maybe she shouldn't be threatening him like, "Oh, this is going to be more than violent," It kinda scared me. ^^; Maybe she just puts on this scary, dark face while looming over him saying in a low voice, "Because of this, you and all of your people are going to have to work for me to pay off this foolishness!" And then casts a spell on them that keeps them in debt to her. (This could be a really cool part, like a blinding flash of light coming out of her palms and knocking down the Harvest Sprites, and maybe there is a lightening storm outside now)