Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Dear Link...

what? I was bored, and I write when I'm bored... anyways I have some more of these involving the rest of the SSBB characters, tell me people who bother to read this, should I post up the rest :?

Chapter 1 - Dear Link...

Chapter 1 - Dear Link...
Dear Link
you say you destroyed Ganondorf and saved hyrule.. but doesn’t that make you King of Hyrule?
ps: Sarah thinks Marth is way better then you
sincerely Anna


Dear Anna
I did in fact kill the dark king Ganondorf, and I am working on becoming King of Hyrule, first I have to get Married to the Princess Zelda. Oh yeah Tell Sarah that I’m much faster and have WAY better weapons then Marth ever could learn to handle.
Sincerely, Link, soon to be prince of Hyrule, savior of Hyrule, savior of the beautiful princess Zelda, ect
Dear Link, I am going to tell Zelda that you love her pretty dress and that is all you love about her, unless you count those adorable shoes.
Sincerely, Anna



Dear Anna
Please don’t do that IF YOU DO THAT I WILL SEND A BOMB IN THE NEXT MAIL!!
sincerely, Link, future king of hyrule, savior of Hyrule, Savior of Zelda, and savior of a lot more people ect


Dear Link
are you blackmailing me!? you DO know what happens if you blackmail me. You will live to regret it very soon.

Dear Anna
seeing as you are in the real world am I am in The magical land of Hyrule, there is not much you CAN do to me except mail me angry letters.
sincerely, Link, future king of Hyurle, ect ect ect


Dear Link,
If were so far apart then how am I mailing you letters and you are recieving them? You do realize that we know all about you and your deeds in the real world also, and I can easily tell the world that you are for example.. a chicken murderer, a thief (what do you call breaking into peoples houses, busting up thier jugs, and taking the rupees inside them) need I remind you, you even stole your own GRANDMOTHERS secret store of a thousand rupees, and I can say worse and when I say something a LOT of people see it I’m talking thousands. I have a Youtube account a Fanart Central account, and my own website.
truthfully yours, Anna, future queen of the web


Dear Anna, what the heck is a Youtube account? none of those things mean anything to me I am not afraid of you
sincerely, Link,future king of Hyrule,savior of Hyrule ECT ECT ECT!!


Dear Link
It means I can tell lots of people about all the bad things you’ve done, Idiot.
Dear Anna, dear sweet kind, adorable little girl, I insist you do not do such a horrible thing that would be much too low for your standards PLEASE DON’T PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEAAAAAASE I’M BEGGING YOU!!! NO!!!
yours truly, Link, future king of Hyrule/savior of hyrule



Dear Link
Okay but I’m still telling Zelda you like her for her shoes.
sincerely Anna,

Dear Anna
You are not sweet or adorable or kind you are a very rude bad little girl.
sincerely, Link. despite CERTAIN CURCUMSTANCES!! still future king of Hyrule.



Dear Zelda, princess of Hyrule
you are a cool princess, my sister loves you! I was wondering how you learn moves like that, and if you were planning on marrying Link, He told me “I love Zelda’s pretty dress and prettier shoes”
sincerely Anna

Dear Anna
I’m afraid Link is below my standards, so I won’t be even dating him anytime soon. Marrying is out of the question. And I’m afraid you can’t learn moves like mine and my sister Ruva’s in the world you live in. and I appriciate you and your sister’s attention very much
sincerely Zelda


Dear Zelda
I have to say I don’t like you as much as my sister does, I mean you just get captured EVERY TIME!! whats with that?? Your just sitting around and when Ganon comes to capture you all you do is stare at him, you don’t even RUN!
sincerely, Anna


Dear Anna.
I find myself offended, I do NOT sit around and get captured, Ganondorf has powerful dark evil magic often more powerful then my own, I would like you to know It is not a good feeling to sit around in a cage all day while Ganondorf is raving on about his secret plans to take over hyrule, and I have to wait for Link to rescue me, let me repeat that... LINK the one in the green tunic and the tights, with the ridiculous looking elf hat.
sincerely, Zelda

PS: am going to turn you into a little pink bunny rabbit, because I know pink is your absolute least favorite color.

Dear Zelda,
why don’t you just make your magic more powerful? You know.. pray to the goddesses or something... the one thing I don’t get at all is.. why doesn’t Ganondorf just capture Link? THEN you.
sincerely, Anna


Dear Anna,
Thankfully Ganon isn’t smart enought to realize that if he captured Link first, then that would be eliminating the hero, making it easier for him to conquer Hyrule, if things got that drastic I would try and defeat Ganon myself, just so you know I can’t just pray to any of the maidens, or goddesess and ask them for something like a new magical power!! Don’t you understand how much that would be asking?? I suppose since you live in another world.. you wouldn’t.. you don’t have gods in that world do you?
sincerely Zelda.

Dear Zelda
That is a really hard question.. its kind of hard to explain...it depends on what religion you have.... but I’m not going into that. But if it’s so much to ask for more powers from the godesses then why did Link get so much stuff from the fairy? you know Din’s fire... and that stuff... thats magic isn’t it?



Dear Anna
I have to admit, I won’t pretend otherwise, I do happen to know many things about Hyrule. but I didn’t know Link got any kind of Magic from Din!
I have no idea why she would give things like that to someone who would probably would use them... irresponsibly. It could have been a spur of the moment thing.
sincerely Zelda
ps: Link says he said nothing about my dress or shoes


Dear Zelda, Link is lying.


Dear Marth, I should write to you to warn you about my sister and best friend, if it ever crosses your mind to visit our world, then you WATCH YOUR BACK!! there are plenty of girls here who would more then love to see you. and there certain ones would probably rip of your cape or something crazy like that. Especially Sarah ,she and Claire (my sister) think you are the best looking guy in the world, let me quote them : “oh my gosh Marth is SO cute!”
“yeah! I love his hair!” and a bunch of other stupid things like that. No offense, but I don’t happen to think you look good at all. Even if you are a prince. Just warning you.
Anna.


Dear Anna, why would I want to visit your world? no offense but in here you can do magic and I hear out there you can’t. I don’t know how you live without magic and swords.. how can you bear such tedius lives!?
sincerely Marth,prince.


Dear Marth,
its not THAT bad here. but yeah it is SUPER BORING!!! and I wish I could do magic... we all do.. me and my freind Sarah and Claire that is.... that would ROCK!! Oh by the way ever heard of electricity?
sincerely, Anna


Dear Anna, what is electricity?


Dear Marth, Believe me I could never explain it. How do I get to your world? Hyrule? and meet Zelda and Link and... everyone else


Dear Anna,
I don’t think there is a way for you to go to my world , and Zelda is a busy princess, so I don’t know if she would have time to meet you and your friends, I don’t understand why you would want to meet Link though. He is a rather...... hmm how should I put this delicately... kind of strange...Oh yeah and I know you were avoiding my brother’s name he’s Roy and He needs a girlfriend desperately, maybe you could fill in?
sincerely Marth


Dear Marth,
I will never EVER fill in as a girlfriend for your brother.. I’m no-ones bait. If he needs someone so badly why don’t YOU date him. by the way you are a very boring conversation


Dear Anna, I could never date my own brother!! you know how horrific that sounds!!! you wouldn’t be bait.. just... an experiment.. to see how well he does with a girlfriend.. I will admit he is stranger then Link, and in love with Ruva.. but he is a very lonely boy and getting desperate.
PS:YOUR the boring one


Dear Marth. let me say this again in big colorful words so princy can understand, I WOULD NEVER DATE YOUR BROTHER EVER UNDER ANY CURCUMSTANCES! SO GIVE IT UP! I WOULDN'T DATE HIM IF EVERY OTHER GUY ON THE PLANET POKED ME WITH SHARP POINTY KNIFES!! EVEN IF HE WAS THE LAST MAN ON EARTH ON DOOMSDAY!! If you say that again I will publicly humiliate you, and If not public then on the internet. anyway I will make sure you live to regret the day you ever responded to my letters.

Dear Anna
I'm telling Roy your single

Dear Marth
don't do that

Dear Anna
What if you can't stop me?

Dear Marth
if you do that I will find a way into your world and I will poke you with kitchen knifes.


Dear Anna
it is me... your one true love.. Roy the prince of a far away land
yours truly, Roy



Dear Roy
this is your first and final warning, below I will list all the reasons why you can't date me


#1: you are too old for me

#2: you are ugly

#3: you have a very bad personality

#4: you already love Zelda GO DATE HER!!!

#5: I don't want a boyfriend especially not you

#6: I hate you

#7: you smell bad

#8: you are in Hyrule. I am in America see the difference?

#9: you are Marth's brother

#10: you are a very messed up kid
sincerely not yours, Anna

ps: if you write me again, I won’t be responding if you even mention the word "boyfriend" in the letter



Dear Anna
How can you refuse me??? I am a PRINCE!!! and I.... I like the idea of dating someone! i'm not too old for you! girls love me!! I am not ugly!
you know deep down you really love me!


Dear Roy,
Almost forgot reason number 11 I already have a boyfriend and he is going to beat you up if you keep writing to me



Dear Anna,
You said you didn't want a boyfriend?


Dear Roy.
DUH! thats WHY i said I didn't want a boyfriend! because I ALREADY HAVE ONE!!



Dear Anna
Marth says you really do love and appriciate me! he said you were too shy to reveal your true feelings to me! I like you too!



Dear Roy
GO PICK ON SOMEONE ELSE!!!!! Like.. How about I give you my friend's address? S.P.G is definitely looking for a boyfriend! and she thinks your cute.

ps: I still totally dissagree with her and happen to think she's crazy


Dear Anna
really? can I have your friends email Adress?


Dear Roy,
Sure! she would love it! her address is 99999 don't you love that address!


Dear Anna

yes! thank you! goddesses bless you!






Dear Marth
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! your brother is an IDIOT!!!


Dear Anna
I dislike you




Dear Marth
I dislike you MORE! and your stupid dyed Blue hair....

Dear Anna
My hair is NOT dyed, it’s naturally Blue. And I like it. So does Zelda, and Link, he doesn’t say he likes it, but I can tell he’s jealous.


Dear Marth
You are a very self centered person. If you know what that means.

Dear Anna
Same to you.


and thats all! until I come up with more later! :) thanks for reading it.. I'll be surprised if a lot of people do though.. I know it is SO long but it was a lot of fun :D oh right, Roy is Marth's brother right? I mean his outfit looks the same only it's red. PLUS! they're from the same game am I right?

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

spunky80 on June 1, 2008, 9:53:42 AM

spunky80 on
spunky80lol that's ttly funny, i love getting random like that!
personally, i don't think marth and roy look that bad, although i agree i'd NEVER WANNA' DATE EITHER OF THEM!

QueenofRed on June 2, 2008, 12:15:53 AM

QueenofRed on
QueenofRedme too!
although I don't think Marth looks good because he looks like a girl especially the way he has his hair in SSBB
OMG my bro has long hair too! :O
and Roy... uumm... I have NO idea who he is but he's ugLAY!!
nice color choice though
RED IS THE QUEEN/KING!!! OF ALL COLORS!!

spunky80 on June 3, 2008, 8:06:14 AM

spunky80 on
spunky80yeah, the first time i saw marth on SSBM i said 2 my god brother, "hey who's that girl? she's awsome!" and he wus all like, "MARTH IS A BOY!" ^_^; i konow i'm pathetic...... actually i think roy looks better than marth, why do u think he's so ugly anyways?

QueenofRed on June 4, 2008, 12:40:14 AM

QueenofRed on
QueenofRedwho Roy?
I don't know :S
do I need a reason?
whenever me and my sister were playing that game we would make Roy wierd and stupid XD
he ended up that way cuz no-one played as him, and when nobody plays as a character I play as them when I get bored and give them strange personalities
XD
I know I'm SO wierd :P

spunky80 on June 4, 2008, 11:16:34 AM

spunky80 on
spunky80lol me and my friends do that too! omigosh! my friend told that 1 day she and her sister were playing 2 player in training mode on SSBM, as kirby and jigglypuff and they made a whole bunch of mr. saturns apear as their "children" (they on on that dreamland battle stage, u know the 1 that looks like a giant fountain) and when 1 of them would complain like, jiggly: "go brush yur teeth" mr. saturn: "I don' wanna'!" kirby: "u don't want 2? U BAD CHILD!" *throws of edge of battle stage* lol it's really funny!

QueenofRed on June 5, 2008, 12:42:52 AM

QueenofRed on
QueenofRedlol I we never thought of that XD we had really weird stories like.. .Link agreeing to a battle that risks Zelda as Captain Olimars personal servant for seven years
XD

spunky80 on June 5, 2008, 5:10:46 AM

spunky80 on
spunky80lol that's funny! we did other stuff like having marth and roy and link battle each other for the love of zelda. and alot of other random stuff usualy involving he guys (or princess peach, i can't stand her! XD ) acting like idiots! it's fun!

QueenofRed on June 6, 2008, 12:27:08 AM

QueenofRed on
QueenofRedOMG ME 2!!!!
I HATE PEACH!!!
so she's the stupid person who has a crush on everyone
especially Marth XD
poor dude O.O

spunky80 on June 9, 2008, 12:47:17 AM

spunky80 on
spunky80lol!i actually feel kinda' bad 4 marth!!! poor marth! lol!
yeah i hate peach SOOOOO MUCH! she's so girly and pinkish, i'm a tomboy and i can't stand that sorta' thing!

QueenofRed on June 10, 2008, 12:07:43 AM

QueenofRed on
QueenofRedWOW!!
ME 2!!!
I loathe pink!!
and I hate Peach cuz she doesn't belong in SSBB!!
she destroys the name of us cool tomboy girls O.O
I mean COME ON! Nintendo.. if your going to pick a female character to put in Brawl..
PICK SOMEONE WHO CAN FIGHT!!!!!!!

spunky80 on June 10, 2008, 5:30:24 AM

spunky80 on
spunky80i know right! me and my friend like to mock her by doing that stupid attack where she hits somebody w/ her hip and yells, "UUUUUUUUNCHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" so we bump our hips together real hard (ouch!)and scream, "UUUUUUUUNCHAAAAAAAA!!!" at the top of our lungs! lol! ^_^;

QueenofRed on June 11, 2008, 12:24:25 AM

QueenofRed on
QueenofRedlol that must be fun:P
did I mention its stupid to have a move that puts people to sleep?
Nintendo did that because she can't do any REAL damage -.-
oh peach you idiot..

spunky80 on June 11, 2008, 2:26:05 AM

spunky80 on
spunky80lol really? i didn't know she had that power..... that's weak........... hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm I KNOW! Let's gang up against Peach together!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! JK LOL!

QueenofRed on June 12, 2008, 12:23:06 AM

QueenofRed on
QueenofRedYAY!!
we can start a club
"the Anti-peach girls"
lol
then we write stories about beating up on Peach
and/ or making fun of her wimpiness
lol
^^

spunky80 on June 12, 2008, 2:44:26 AM

spunky80 on
spunky80lol! yeah! no matter wut game she's in she's always a WHIMP!!!

QueenofRed on June 13, 2008, 12:18:03 AM

QueenofRed on
QueenofRedyeah!
I think she has ONE game where its actually turned around and she rescues Mario from Browser, I never played it, cuz it was way too pink a prissy :P moving flowers in the backround, little floating daisies, and junk like that....
>.<

spunky80 on June 13, 2008, 2:33:51 AM

spunky80 on
spunky80oh yeah, that 1! yeah i got that on my 12th b-day (b4 i went tomboy)her attacks are based on mood swings..... it's kinda' lame but i did enjoy playing it. (even tho i haven't beat it yet ^_^; bowsers just so hard 2 beat in that game, i eventually got bored and stopped trying lol) but yeah it's stupid! (i haven't played it in like a year)

QueenofRed on June 13, 2008, 11:44:51 PM

QueenofRed on
QueenofRedlol what does she do when she's sad?
does she cry so hard a raincloud appears and gets the enemies wet?
XD okay sorry I'm just being mean now...

spunky80 on June 14, 2008, 6:30:57 AM

spunky80 on
spunky80actually it's really pathetic, she cries and has these like HUGE bursts of water pour out of her eyeballs and it can do things like wipe enemies out when u run over them or water plants so much that they *says in high sqeecky voice* CAN GROW UP BIG AND STRONG! AHEHEHEHEHEHHEEEEEEE!
ahem! srry i just had some sugar.... *-*

QueenofRed on June 15, 2008, 1:51:33 AM

QueenofRed on
QueenofRedthats.... interesting...... :X umm... very..... nice way to wipe out enemies.... lol your making me want to get a sugar rush my mom gots Hershy bars!!
*runs to moms secret store of Hershey Bars and starts raiding them*
^^
I haven't had breakfast yet... I'm sick of cereal... :P
sorry just felt like complaining to someone XD

spunky80 on June 15, 2008, 6:12:21 AM

spunky80 on
spunky80hehhehe... yeah....

Ooooh, i never liked cereal much.... but hey at least u can chew, u know how i got my braces like 3 weeks ago? well i have these stupid B.P.'s (wutever THAT stands for!) on the back of my front 2 teeth so i can't tear my food very easily... i'm surviving on macn'cheese and raviolie! JK! i can eat more than that but still! lol!

QueenofRed on June 16, 2008, 12:01:26 AM

QueenofRed on
QueenofRedyikes O.o
that stinks.....
I feel sorry for you..

spunky80 on June 16, 2008, 12:19:53 AM

spunky80 on
spunky80thx, but i'm pretty much used 2 it ^-^ alhtough it's sad that i can't eat doritoes..... at lest not until i can get these stupid metal braces off! lol

QueenofRed on June 17, 2008, 12:33:43 AM

QueenofRed on
QueenofRedwow thats tragic..
no more Subway thats for sure O.O

QueenofRed on April 21, 2008, 1:02:56 PM

QueenofRed on
QueenofRedokay this is a bit smooshed in some places :S oops.. oh well...