Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

this is a True fact on life, its interesting to read if u want to no about the world today.

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled
        How Can This be?


         I walked down the street this morning and I noticed everyone, so many faces, and so many new faces. All the life in this world, it's so new to me. Because of you
I have just opened my eyes, and they are wide open.... seeing how messed up this world really is.

I mean how can everyone catch on, how can parents teach their kids now a days. Everything, everyone knew back then is wrong now.
The way people talk, the way people walk, act, and believe.
How can you actually believe anything in this world anymore, I mean what that our children are safe....yeah right.

Never....where are they safe anymore....if they can't be safe at school, because seeing how even kids bring guns and knives to school....At home theirs abusement, fights, arguments.

You can't even allow your children to walk the streets anymore, because you'd be afraid that if you do something might happen to them one night, and you'll never be able to see them again....I mean with all the rapists, thugs, criminals, gangs, and you can't forget the mafia.

The things these kids want now....Sex and Drugs and Crimes....it's not a good thing to be hooked on, especially at the they ages that their doing it all,
I know I did exactly what they did at that age....don't get me wrong it was....but it was a bad, bad run. I'm happy I got out when I did.

Our lives is not even safe in our own homes....people can still cause crimes within our own homes, and half the time we don't even know it, and if we do, we just don't care because you know this world is going down the gutter. And one person is not going to make a difference.


Is this how it's going be for the next 20 years, I don't know, but I'll tell you this much....it's probably going worse, a lot worse then it already is....by the time I die the World Wars, will just be history and not anything special anymore.... because it's going to be just a normal thing like every month.









Let's ask ourselves what happened....how in the HELL did this happen? How did this world become so corrupted with violence and hatred. Look in a mirror and ask your self....is this my fault, my doing.

No! it's never one persons doing, but that is how it starts....but you need more people to carry this burden on....this curse, of turning a better life....into a dead life.

All I can say is be your self and hope for the best....being your self is all you can do....and until next time friends be safe, and don't do crimes, I hope you have listened to what I have to say.

p.s. One man can change his stars.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment