Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Meet kids one and two!

That's right!Kid's!The whole gang has one kid(Sept Shippo corse)!I'm not going to tell you the couple's find out for yourself!Oh yeah,they meet other couple's kids too.

Chapter 1 - Meet kids one and two!

Chapter 1 - Meet kids one and two!
"Inuyasha can you please go out hunting we're running out of meat"said Kagome in the kitchen.

"As long as I take Yashi with me"Inuyasha awnsered.

A girl with long brown curly hair,deep blue eyes,a flower kimono with a fish under every flower,and two white dog ears on her head ran into the room.

"Am I going hunting with you daddy"she said and already had her bow and arrow.

"Yes Yashi you get to hunt with me"Inuyasha replied.

"WooHoo bye mommy see you later"Yashi said and ran out the door but didn't get far because Inuyasha grabbed the back of her kimono.

"Even if you are 16 you don't just walk out the door you check to see if there are any jewel shards anywhere.Remember the fight with Naraku you had last time you just walked out"Inu said and pulled her inside.

Yashi touched the healing wound on her arm.

"Okay,okay"she said and closed her eyes.

"Got one can we go now?"Yashi asked and headed for the door agian.

"She has your stuborness you know"Kagome said coming into the room.

"Yeah and she has your beauty"Inuyasha said and kissed her on the lips.

"EWWWW,adult love"Yashi said from the door.

"Tell me about it"said a boy behind her.

"Don't scare me like that Sonoku"Yashi said and turned.

A boy with hair pulled back in a small pony tail,and deep violot eyes smiled.

"Sorry I couldn't help myself"he said and put a hand behind his neck.

"Well next time warn me befo-"Yashi stopped when a hand came onto her rear.SMACK!!!

"You are just like your father"Yashi said.

"I know,I know.I couldn't help myself it runs in the family"he said and rubbed his brusied cheek.

"Hey you want to come over to my house"Sonoku asked.

"Can I dad"Yashi asked with the puppy eyes.

"Sure knock yourself out,but don't make me a grandpa yet"Inuyasha said.

"Dad!!Oh well bye love you both"Yashi yelled and ran off with Sonoku.

"They are so in love"Inuyasha said.

"There so cute together"Kagome said.

"Just like us"Inuyasha said and kissed her.

"Well I guess i'm going huntig alone once again"Inuyasha said and sighed.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kagome99 on September 22, 2006, 10:37:00 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99it's good but yashi's 16. not 3!
otherwise it's good