Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Getting the gang together

That's right!Kid's!The whole gang has one kid(Sept Shippo corse)!I'm not going to tell you the couple's find out for yourself!Oh yeah,they meet other couple's kids too.

Chapter 2 - Getting the gang together

Chapter 2 - Getting the gang together
As Sonoku and Yashi approched they heard a cry.They ran into the back and saw Miroku being sucked into the wind tunnel and Songo running to him.

"Mom stop,you know if you go any closer you will get sucked in too"Sonoku said and grabbed his mother.

Songo tried to get away as best she could but failed.Sonoku let go as Miroku was last seen being sucked up.Sonoku stood still for a moment then held his arm tightly.He began to cry out in pain.

"Mom get the glove and the beads hurry!"Sonoku yelled as the Wind Tunnel started to appear in his right hand.

Songo ran as fast as she could and came out seconds later with the glove and beads.Songo quickly put them on Sonoku's hand and the wind tunnel was trapped.

"The Wind Tunnel is a horrible way to die,that means we need to find Naraku and kill him for a greater purpose now"Yashi stated and looked at Sonoku's hand.

Sonoku looked at his hand and closed his eyes.He stood up took his fathers staff.

"Sonoku go with Yashi,find Naraku and kill him for your father and your family"Songo said with tears in her eyes.

"I will kill Naraku I promise mom"Sonoku siad.

Yashi stood up and walked to Sonoku.

"Don't worry we can go get everyone and start our own adventure like both our families"Yashi said and grabbed his hand.

He looked at her face and smiled.

"Okay lets get the rest of the gang"Sonoku said.

"Yashi!"Inuyasha's voice came from the distance.

Songo,Sonoku,and Yashi went outside and saw Inuyasha running with a huge pouch on his back full of meat,plants,and fruit.

"It's time to go home"Inuyasha said as he came up to them.

"Oh hey Songo,Sonoku where's Miroku?"He asked.

Sonoku held up his gloved hand and Inuyasha's eyes widened.

"So he's gone"Inuyasha said.

Songo nodded her head slowly.

"Dad before we go home can we make a few stops?"Yashi asked.

A girl with black hair,a kimmono that looks like sessy's,pointed ears,and brown eyes was picking flowers from a garden outside from a huge castle.

"Ruka time to come in!"A man shouted from the castle.

"Comeing dad"She shouted.

On her way she tripped over a stick that had to heads on it.

"Dad!Lord Jaken has left his staff lying around again"Ruka shouted knowing her father could hear her.

"Hey Ruka!"Yashi yelled and ran up to her.

"Oh hey Yashi whats up"Ruka said and wiped the dirt off her kimmono.

"Well Miroku was just sucked into the wind Tunnel a while ago and it's time to start a new adventure with all of us"Yashi said and Sonoku came to them.

"Good evening Lady Ruka"He said and reached his hand where he shouldn't.

SLAP!!!!

"You perv"Ruka said and glared at him angerly.

He rubbed his now marked cheek with his right hand.

"Oh man,the mark that Yashi gave me this morning was just fadeing out"he siad sad.

"Sorry to hear about Miroku.Sonoku are you okay?"Ruka asked with conseren.

"I'm fine.No need to worry about me"Sonoku said.

"I need permition to go with you be right back"Ruka said before two clawed hands came onto her shoulders.

"You have permition to go"Sesshoumaru said.

"Thanks dad"Ruka said and hugged him.

"Bye dad"Ruka yelled and ran with her best friends.

"Kaguya!"Ruka yelled and ran up to a girl with a stand of hair over each of her ears,purple eyes,long black hair,and a white kimmono with red flowers on it.

"Hi guys how are you?"Kaguya said and walked to them.

"Hey we need to go now"Ruka said and started to pull on her arm.

"Hold on I have to go ask my dad"Kaguya said and ran into the hut.

Kaguya came out a little later with a sad look on her face.

"I can't go"she said and sighed.

"Who is your father anyway?"Sonoku asked.

"Well he never really comes out of his room,and if he does he wears this wierd baboon pelt"Kaguya said and the others looked terrified.

"No it can't be true!Your father is Naraku!!!"Yashi shouted.

"Yes she is my daughter"a voice said behind them.

"Naraku"Inuyasha said with hate in his voice.

"Ah Inuyasha it's been a while"Naraku said with intreast in his voice.

Yashi pulled out the tetssiga(No idea how to spell it)and held as Inuyasha did when he had it.

"Your going down Naraku!!WIND SCAR!!!!!!"Yashi yelled and bright energy shot out of the sword.

Just before it reached him a strong power stopped it.

"I missed"Yashi said with amazment.

When the smoke cleared Kikyo was standing in front of Naraku.

"Kikyo"Inuyasha said and growled at her.

"Inuyasha how long has it been since you discarded me for my reincarnation?"Kikyo asked and looked staight at him.

"It's been exaclly 16 years,Kikyo"Inuyasha awnsered and clenched his claws.

Naraku looked at Sonoku and noticed the gloved hand.

"Hm...I see Miroku passed over,it's about time"Naraku said with a grin.

"Shut up it's your fault he's dead"Sonoku shouted and tears spilled down his face.

"Hee hee,and you Ruka,have you ever met your mother?"Naraku asked with another grin.

"No but I will dad promised"Ruka said.

"Oh belive me he's lying,because I killed your mother"Naraku began to laugh.

Ruka looked horrified at the statment and it turned to very depressed.Then out of nowhere an arrow came flying past Inuyasha and straight twords Naraku and Kikyo.It missed but cut Naraku's cheek.Everyone looked back to see kagome,Songo,Kirara,sesshoumaru,Shippo,and Kohaku standing ready to fight at any momment.

"Yashi you call the shots"Kagome yelled and the new allies came down next to the gang.

"Hello my pretty"Inuyasha said and kissed Kagome on the lips.

Kikyo looked real discusted by this.

"Dad why did you lie to me"Ruka asked her father.

"I didn't want you to fell depressed all the time"he awnsered and hugged his daughter.

'Rin'sesshoumaru thought sadly.

"Mother who is he?"Sonoku asked looking at Kouhaku.

"Sonoku this is my little brother Kouhaku"Songo replied.

"Shippo it's so nice to see you!!"Kagome shouted and hugged him(Just so ya know Shippo is like 18 k).

"Hi kagome!!"Shippo said and hugged her back.

Inuyasha grabbed the back of kagome's clothing and pulled her to him.

"Oh hey Inuyasha I didn't see you there"Shippo said and hugged him.

"Yes,yes hi and whatever"Inuyasha said and pushed away.

Naraku and kikiyo were getting bored so they cleared their throats.Everyone looked at Naraku and Kikyo and were ready for battle again.Kikyo and kagome got there bow and arrows ready.

"Yashi i'm going to need my sword back right now"Inuyasha said and Yashi handed over the sword.

Yashi got her bow and arrows out now.Sonoku got ready to use his wind tunnel.Songo and kohaku were ready with there gas masks.Sesshoumaru,Inuyasha,and Ruka had there swords ready.

"Do you think you can beat me now Inuyasha"Naraku said and looked at him.

"There's only one way to find out"Inuyasha said.

"Attack!"Yashi shouted.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

inuyashaluver1 on April 10, 2010, 3:26:20 AM

inuyashaluver1 on
inuyashaluver1i i i i i idkw2s (i dont know what 2 say) oigi (Oh i got it!) TACOS TACOS

BBandRaven4life12 on December 10, 2007, 5:10:45 AM

BBandRaven4life12 on
BBandRaven4life12I do agree..I cried when miroku died.....So..Shesshomaru and rin...Wasn't rin...like 10...Oh,Well I guess shesshomaru doesn't age...and it has been 16 years.....Are Naraku and Kikyo married???!!!if they are then...I'M EMOTIONALLY SCARED!

Kiaya on June 16, 2006, 9:41:44 AM

Kiaya on
Kiayayay!!!! this is good, although i was sad when miroku died:(
but plz write more!!!!!

inuyasha_naruto_lover on May 27, 2006, 11:12:35 AM

inuyasha_naruto_lover on
inuyasha_naruto_loverwow this is awesome