Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - biten and secrets

when Alice bracks her ankle she is taken to the moon dormitory by Aido and descovers the secret of the night class and about herself.

Chapter 1 - biten and secrets

Chapter 1 - biten and secrets
I was talking to some of my Friends at cross academy when I felt a pain in my neck where 13 years earlier a pureblood vampire had bitten me. The only thing I can remember about my past. It was almost night. I sighed.
I jumped out of the window and when to landed I felt my ankle snap.
“Damn! OW!” I yelled as I fell down.
“You ok?” Aido asked.
“Yhea I’m fine” I said as I got up but I fell down “Damn! I think I broke something.” Aido picked me up and took me to the moon dormitory.

“Aido what the-” his cousin Kain tried to ask.
“She broke her ankle” was Aido’s response.
“Hi Kain” I said grabbing Aidos shirt, barring my face in his shirt, breathing in his sent. Aido took me to his room and bandaged up my ankle. That was the last thing I remember. I woke up the next night with a slight pain in my neck. I felt dried blood and I heard whispers outside the room. I found my ankle banged up and remembered what had occurred yesterday night. I got up and fell down.
“OW.” I said as Aido came in, again he picked me up and took me to my room.
“I know that you’re a vampire” I whispered. He looked at me and sighed.
“Your right. So are you.” He said. I looked at him and laughed.
“Yhea right!” I said looking at his face and stopped laughing.
“I tasted your blood, you’re a like me.” He said as he placed me on my bed.
“Impossible.”

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Starlig on July 27, 2012, 2:29:40 AM

Starlig on
StarligWhat happen next?