Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Recruitment

Listen up!
The Racoon Brigade Needs You!
Or Your OCs!
please copy and paste the bio into the comments and your characters will be drawn along side the current members of the Racoon Brigade.
Thanks a bunch!!!
Joshua Scarlet

Chapter 1 - Recruitment

Chapter 1 - Recruitment
Name:
Nickname:
Family:
Age:
Hair
Eyes:
Personality:
Clothes:
Weapon:
Weapon Name:
Ultimate Attacks:
Info:
Personal qoute:

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ladychaos on April 4, 2010, 7:27:31 AM

ladychaos on
ladychaosName: Squalo
Nickname: none
Family: Vongola mafia family, Varia assasin squad 2nd commander.
Age: 32
Hair: long silver hair with a fringe that covers his forehead.
Eyes: silver.
Personality: Short tempered. Arogant, loud, serious and in control when fighting.
Clothes: http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff124/xxFACExxTHExxSCENExx/Hitman%20Reborn/largeAnimePaperscan...
Weapon: Arm-Mounted Sword - Squalo cut off his own left hand and replaced it with this Sword. It has an added advantage of having no blind spots, since Squalo's Fake hand can move a full 360 degrees. Squalo used it to counteract an opponent coming from behind. The arm mounted sword also contains explosives, which Squalo generally uses to trap his opponent.
Grande Pioggia Squalo ~ Heavy Rain Shark - Squalo's Box animal, which resembles a great white Shark and is powerful enough to defeat enemies on its own. It is able to levitate above the ground surounded in a blue aura, as well as swim in actual water. He tends to use the Shark before going into physical Combat.

Weapon Name: none of his weapons have proper names
Ultimate Attacks: Attacco Di Squalo (Attack of the Shark) - A shockwave attack which turns a powerful blow into an oscillating wave which stuns the opponents muscles.
Zanna Di Squalo (Fang of the Shark) - Thrusts sword forward multiple times, said that 'it was chewing away at the air ahead of his opponent.
Scontro Di Squalo (Charge of the Shark) - Squalo slices diagonally in front of him, from side to side, this techniques power is enough to tear away the water in front of him. It is Squalo's secret technique that was used to defeat the last Sword Emperor.
Info: A gifted swordsman Squalo sliced off his own left hand to better understand the techniques used by the pervious sword emperor. He is able to see through any sword technique and even adapt them to use against his opponents. His perception is even sharp enough to see through illusions. He has a tendancy to shout 'Voi'. He has known Dino since their School days and it would appear that Dino is one of the few people he can be civil towards. He dislikes it when people try to mess with his hair and even hides when a member of his group tries to 'play with it'. He has defeated 101 strong apponents to acheive the title of 2nd sword emperor. His bad temper causes him to throw things around on accasion and cuss out the person or object he is angry at.
Personal qoute: VOOOOOOOOI!!! DO You Want To Die?!

ladychaos on April 4, 2010, 7:32:24 AM

ladychaos on

zukosavatarofthesunandmoon on April 3, 2010, 9:03:31 AM

zukosavatarofthesunandmoon on
zukosavatarofthesunandmoonName: Charlotte Vladimier De-Lys
Nickname: Lotte (lot-EE) Char-Char, French Idiot
Family: De-lys family of New Orleans, America
Age: 21
Hair: Brown waist legnth hair that has layers with a headband that resembles the french flag,
Eyes: brown
Personality: She suffers Napoleon Complexity so very vicious and violent, very agressive, violent
Clothes: Anything with a french flag on it.Primarily as a normal wears: (one sitting down)
Weapon: A sythe and a french sword
Ultimate Attacks: Napoleonic Rage- she named this attack after her complexity, its pretty much an attack where she get the most agressive and throws anything she can at the enemy, even if she loses. Francais Terror- She uses her brain to plant french torture amongst her opponent, or makes her opponent think that their being tortured.
Info: born in new orleans her parents have ALWAYS tried to make her a doctor but they failed as they realized their daughte seemed to have telekenises, a a over te top obsession with france. She made a vow when she was 5 to NEVER speak english again and only speak french. When she finally got to college she moved to France where she works as a Historian at the Museum at which Napoleon is Buried, but always ready for battle
Personal qoute: Je suis la meilleure chose à arriver à la France depuis Napoléon (I'm the best thing to happen to France since Napoleon) Je me bats, pas fuir, mon héros m'a appris que, peut-être que vous devriez apprendre de lui à. (I fight, Not run away. My hero taught me that, maybe you should learn from him to)

ladychaos on April 3, 2010, 3:26:32 AM

ladychaos on
ladychaosMy OC from katekyo Hitman Reborn

Name: Lin-Mei Chan
Nickname: Mei-Mei (chinese for little sister, usually called that by Dino), Mei-Chan (last name isn't an honourary so she gets annoyed by that one)
Family: Chan family of Hong Kong (real family), Cavallone (Mafia family)
Age: 23
Hair: short, dark brown down to her neck and feathered out/spiked out with two long twin tails tied low at the back underneath/at skalp. Fringe is parted to the left and is partially dyed blue.
Eyes: brown
Personality: serious in battle but friendly on other occasions however she has a short temper.
Clothes:her outfits tend to vary, usually choosing something like this http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b89/Blehing/Axis%20Powers%20Hetalia/Hong%20Kong/1226061223407.jpg for combat, this for formal http://i870.photobucket.com/albums/ab270/Musicchick121/Anime/Anime_Girl_in_Chinese_Dress.jpg and this for everyday http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff59/PUREDesirezx/Katekyo%20Hitman%20Reborn/Bianchi-1.jpg
Weapon: box weapon - she used a Guan-Dao that weighs about 40KG, it has a green pole with a red sash that is tied around the base of the blase it has an unusual lightning element to it which is specualted to be caused by the rotation when it is twitled in the air and then swung. The number of times it gets twirled determines the strength of the lightning attack. Without the weopon she is a powerfull martial artist however due to the weight of her weapon her original speed without it is slower. The guan-dao can be used for non elemantal attacks as well however there is a posibility of getting an electric shock from contact with the blade.
box animal - at her side, sealed away is a Chinese dragon with a thunder element. It has blue scales and darker blue whiskers with a yellow underbelly with lightning bolt esque yello horns with a main that looks like green flames with something similar on the tip of his tail. He is rather moody. He has yet to show any special abilities, mostly he gets used as a mode of transportation.
Weapon Name: box weapon hasn't really been names however the box animal is called Li-Sheng, Chinese for powerfull victory.
Ultimate Attacks: Zhaoming Drago, when the lightning takes the form of a dragon/Li Sheng.
Info: Exiled from her family after bringing dis-honour to them at the age of 13, she was welcomed with open arms into the Cavallone mafia family, run by the young boss at that time he was 22, Dino. Dino and her became close as he reminded her of her cousin that was lost, Ming-hoa. She vowed to repay him with her very soul for his kindness. She trained extremely hard in order to be worthy of being at his side. When she first recieved her Guan-Dao she became nearly as big a clutz as he is due to being more familiar with light weight weapons. She enjoys to cook.
Personal qoute:
AIYA! Zhong-lie-hoe, da-sei-lei (GAH! think your so good, i'll beat you/kill you), Siew-sum-hoe-ah! (better be carefull) usually said to Dino.

theme ; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ2_vVmpXmw

RaptorMaster on April 2, 2010, 7:47:42 AM

RaptorMaster on
RaptorMasterjust copy and paste this into the comments and i'll add them