Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Dino Cavallone

Listen up!
The Racoon Brigade Needs You!
Or Your OCs!
please copy and paste the bio into the comments and your characters will be drawn along side the current members of the Racoon Brigade.
Thanks a bunch!!!
Joshua Scarlet

Chapter 4 - Dino Cavallone

Chapter 4 - Dino Cavallone
proper Katakyo Hitman Reborn character

Name: Dino Cavallone
Nickname: Bucking Horse, Greenhorn Dino, Dino the clutz
Family: Cavallone (10th generation boss)
Age: 32
Hair: short messy spikey blonde hair. Falls just above his neck. Fringe covers forhead.
Eyes: brown
Personality: Serious in battle but friendly other times, compassionate to subordinates, usually calm in nature. Clumbsey.
Clothes: i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn269/WildGirlViki/KHR/Dino%20Cavallone/Dino34.png
Weapon: whip box animal- a white horse with arange flames for it's tail and main and also around it's hooves.
Weapon Name: his weapon has no name.
Ultimate Attacks: his special attacks are unknown however he is able to use the flaxibility of his whip in various ways like disarming an apponent.
Info: When his father passed away Dino inherited the ranking of boss of the Cavallone mafia family however it was something he didn't want to become. He trained under a specialised hitman from another family that his family was alied with and has become a top notch fighter and leader. He now has a tatoo on his arm which has become a trademark. Dispite this he is only good when he is around his subordinates, away from them he is extremely clumbsey.
Personal qoute: haha sorry...may bad

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment