Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Beastboy and Raven.

Starfire and Raven are going to the mall and Beast boy gets dragged along.This is my first story so I'm sorry if I make some mistakes Please commit.

Chapter 2 - Beastboy and Raven.

Chapter 2 - Beastboy and Raven.
Raven, Beastboy, and Starfire arrived at the mall. "Beastboy I know you don''t want to be here but we need a strong man to help us with our stuff". Raven said sarcastically. " Hahaha very funny". Beastboy said walking into the mall "can we just get this over with." They walked into the first store. Beastboy looked up at the sign ****Bed Bath and Beyond**** "oh great I hate this store". Beastboy mumbled under his breathe. "what"? Raven asked. "nothing". ***Beastboy''s thoughts*** man Raven hates me I''m never going to get her to like me. ***end of thought*** "Beastboy put this lotion on I want to she what it smells like". Raven asked. "Raven I don''t want to". "oh come on just put it on you wussy." "Raven when you''re done being a dog I''ll be at the tower. "Beastboy wait, Beastboy" Raven yelled. "Raven what happened". Starfire asked. "Nothing Starfire just leave me alone." Raven flew back to titan''s tower. She saw Robin sitting on the couch "Robin have you seen Beastboy?" Raven asked. "I think I saw him run into his room." Raven hovered over to Beastboy''s door and knocked. "Beastboy it''s me Raven can I come in"? "No go away"! Raven opened door the with her powers. Beastboy was sitting on his bed crying. "oh my gosh Beastboy I''m so sorry".Raven said almost crying. "why are you always so mean to me"? Beastboy asked. "Because I really like you I never knew I was herting you so badly" Raven answerded "you like me"? Raven grabbed Beastboy around the neck and gave him a big, long kiss. "I guess that''s a yes". Beastboy said happily. The End!!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Yora_Chan1905 on July 24, 2006, 8:19:17 AM

Yora_Chan1905 on
Yora_Chan1905Keul story=)

RavenDarkAngel on July 24, 2006, 4:17:26 AM

RavenDarkAngel on
RavenDarkAngelsorry it's a short story but I didn't know what else to add.