Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - cpt 1

my 1st fanfic tis Rae/BB i got the idea for it in Algebra class a while ago but therez no math in it cuz math sux to the max!

Chapter 1 - cpt 1

Chapter 1 - cpt 1


“Injury”

I don't own the Teen Titans. I only pretend I do. But I don't so Disclaimer (I really don't know what this is supposed to mean or so or whatever…)



“Raven, you're…bleeding…”

She hadn't wanted him to see. She hadn't wanted any of them to notice. But he had seen, and there was nothing she could do about that now. What is he going to do now? she wondered. He may have made a joke or something, like any other time, but this time he sounded worried, like how he had sometimes sounded with Terra.

“Yes” she stated simply after he said nothing else.

“Umm…well…” he stammered “uh, can't you…heal yourself or something? Like….you sometimes do for us?”

“No, I cannot. I actually take the pain of others and make it my own. I would not be able to do that to myself.” When had they started walking again?

“Oh. That must be…unpleasant.”

“I'm used to it. Worse has happened.”

There was silence for a few moments. What would he say next? Was he thinking the same thing about her? Was he waiting for her to speak? What should she say? Or should she just stay quiet? They were nearly passing her room, should she enter it? {so many questionz!!}No, they passed it. She looked down a moment. How long had he…

“Ummm….How long have you been holding my hand…?”

“I uh……I…umm…” He quickly let go and turned his face away. He didn't want her to see, even though she did, that he was blushing. She turned her head a little the other way because she did not want him to see her turn red. They both felt awkward. What should they say to the other? After what just happened it was harder to think of what to say than to think of the other. Finally, Beast Boy looked down at Raven's arm again.

“It uh looks like it's worsened a little. We'd better get you some BandAids or a Tourniquet soon.”

She made a sound that was a little like a laugh.

“What? Was it something I said?” he said trying not to blush.

“Well, this isn't really funny or anything, but `Tourniquet'…well, it's a song that I like that reminds me of the things that have happened…before…” she stopped talking. She remembered those things that have long past. “My God, my Tourniquet! Return to me salvation! My Wounds cry for the Grave, and my Soul cries for Deliverance. Will I be denied Christ? Tourniquet! My Suicide…”

They were both silent after that until they reached the room of their destination.

“Thanks for…uh walking me here, but I think that I can take care of it from here.”

Beast Boy shook his head. “I want to help you” then, seeing the part of her face that was not covered in the shadows caused by her cape's hood, he quickly added “I mean, I've come with you this far, and I want to make sure that you'll be okay…”

She sighed, “Fine”. He started looking through the cabinets for Peroxide while she searched for cotton balls and BandAids. He helped her put the Peroxide and BandAid on {cuz tis pretty hard to put a BandAid on your upper right arm by yourself…}. She did not wince from the Peroxide, even though it must have hurt quite a bit, judging from the amount of blood coming from it. When he put the BandAid on, he did it with such care and love that she smiled—a rare thing for her to do. He looked up, and their eyes met, and he smiled back.

They stood there for a little while, face to face, smiling at each other, thinking their own thoughts. When they left it was only to go into Beast Boy's room, together. In his room, he sat on the top bunk while she got the bottom. There, they talked about nothing and everything all at once {“Basket Case”! lolz} until evening turned into night. When Raven woke up the next morning, she was still in Beast Boy's room, on the bottom bunk, and Beast Boy was in the form of a cat, curled up next to her face.

Thankz for putting up with that!! comment, please!! And please I take everything very seriously and I'm bad at writing so please be nice!! ^^_^^”

Comments

Comments (21)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

iAmFishCrashing on April 6, 2006, 1:28:18 PM

iAmFishCrashing on
iAmFishCrashingwtf are you talking about how dare you thingk i coiuld put up with that crap LOL jk jk jk jk jk jk great so far

RavenGothGirl on December 23, 2005, 3:04:53 AM

RavenGothGirl on
RavenGothGirlBB/R w00t!

I was planning on making this a oneshot, but apparently people want me to add more chapters to it, so once I finish two or three more chapter ones, I'll try to.

RaexBB_72sol on December 21, 2005, 9:09:18 AM

RaexBB_72sol on
RaexBB_72solAwwww! I loved it. BeastboyxRaven forever. Will you add on to this story. I hope you do. Unless that was the end.

RavenGothGirl on November 7, 2005, 6:34:04 AM

RavenGothGirl on
RavenGothGirlit's okay and thankz!

Augustus on November 3, 2005, 11:23:14 PM

Augustus on
AugustusOK, I didn't mean to be hasty, I'll wait. I'll check your other work out too.

RavenGothGirl on November 1, 2005, 5:41:21 AM

RavenGothGirl on
RavenGothGirlcontinue it? err...umm...well...okaaayyy....the thing is, I still need ta type up my Green Day fic, and i'm writing a holiday one, then I'm gonna do Evanescence and Avril Lavigne and Him fics like I did to Green Day, plus I have a request.

So, you see, you'll have to wait a while. But, you can still see my other stories, and feel free to comment!!!!!

RavenGothGirl on October 28, 2005, 9:44:14 AM

RavenGothGirl on
RavenGothGirlTerra+BB ish good, but Raven+BB ish better. I could use a real life example, but I really shouldn't. Real life example as in...er, never mind. it's too confising and I really shouldn't've said anything

anywayz, thanks for commenting ^^

Luke_Lombard on October 26, 2005, 2:21:07 PM

Luke_Lombard on
Luke_LombardKITTY BB! yay! but rae and BB is ot meant to be... BB is Terra's and viceversa. i hate to say it, but rae will never find love. she will die alone and friendless...

Hate ME...

RavenGothGirl on September 13, 2005, 9:05:08 AM

RavenGothGirl on
RavenGothGirlThx!! I's one of my fave songs ^^ I have several more stories up and I'm gonna do a holiday one too!

emereldstone on September 12, 2005, 4:22:38 AM

emereldstone on
emereldstoneI love this and you have great music choice. Tourniquet is great! Keep Writing