Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - (none)

lol this is not funny

Chapter 0 - (none)

Chapter 0 - (none)
Hello my name is..................you don't need to know my name cuz its not important...........well my name is ....my name.....O_O OMG I am STUPID..no not really...I just have many thoughts.....TT not....well I have a boring life and I have friends that think they are animals.TT they drive me CRAZY. OH do want to hear me sing... LA LA LA LA LA I AM A WONDERFUL SINGER...TT not...I have a boring life did you know that? ......REALLY? ...wow thats amazing...TT not.......well did you know....that you know that I'm stupid....TT not......well is this starting to get annoying...no?...well let me sing you a song...its a wonderful song...you heard it befor....THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS IT JUST GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT AND NOT KNW WHAT IT WAS AND THEY CONTINUED SINGING IT JUST BECAUSE ITS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS.......WILL YOU SHUT UP ALREADY........TT jeez that was not me..........THIS IS A SONG THAT GETS ON EVERYBDYS NERVES EVERYBODY NERVES EVERYBODYS NERVES THIS IS A SONG THAT GETS ON EVERYBODYS NERVES AND THIS IS HOW IT GOES........TT am I retarded or what?......no?.......well well then you must like being annoyed....by the "Talking Cat Monster that lives in a house full of mice"......TT nah I am just a talking cat demon.....do you want to know my name?....well lets say it ran away and never came back.....TT I need a new name....hmmm what should it be,,,Gorge?.....nooo....Fredrick?.....no way....Kairi?.......*starts dancing* oh yea thats my name...TT it came back from vacation.....*says to name* DON'T RUN AWAY AGAIN!!!!.........TT sry my name is that bad...........well hmm...am I stupid or what?......my friends say I'm special........NOT!!!...well I am just a ordinary person that lives in a crazy world that have crazy people living on it...CATS RULE THE EARTH....hehe finaly the day has come...but first I have to say this..........HI!!!!! THE END?

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Yorda_Valkov on June 2, 2006, 5:52:40 AM

Yorda_Valkov on
Yorda_ValkovOh,well,imagine your name is Giggles
MUWAHAHAHAHAAAA