Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Transformation

A tale of vengance, destruction, power and more vengance. The most serious Zim story that I am aware exists at the moment, but also has funnys in it. Think JTHM+Zim-JTHM characters/(x^2+2w^5) ^=to the * power...mmmyep

This story is finished and ready f

Chapter 8 - Transformation

Chapter 8 - Transformation


The swords of the two mighty Irkens clashed again and a gain as they fought. Zim bobbed and weaved his way around Tak's thrusts and swings. Dib was in a tube, so he just cheered. Gir, well, was still gone. Zim and Tak locked sabers, struggling to free each from the others swords.



Zim: This is hopeless, Tak. You should have given up when you realized your adversary who prevented your testing was ZIM!



With that he let out an explosion of swordplay, swinging and swiping in ways so Tak could not concentrate. Just then, a horrible pain in Tak's head. She let out a shriek and dropped one of her swords. She could not see out of her right eye for a few seconds, but then discovered the problem.



Tak: YOU CUT OFF MY ANNTENEA! I'LL KILL YOUUuuuuu….



Zim had two swords now, and drew out both of them and pointed a Tak. He was on the aggressive now, but he had to STAY on it if he wanted to win.



Tak: I feel sorry for you Zim. You may have another sword, but I am the only one skilled enough to use it correctly.



Zim: By not using it?



Tak: SHUT UP! I still have an advantage in skill over you! So long as I am the tallest I have the backing of an entire army, and I'm not afraid to use it.



Zim: So, your skill is sending waves of troops at me?



Tak: Yes. Wait, no, ARG! Stop confusing me! I WILL DESTROY YOU!



Tak let out a battle-cry and charged Zim, stopping right in his face and almost cutting him in two. Zim back-flipped onto a hovering stage, rushed to the controls, and slammed it into Tak. He jumped onto some railing on the wall, then to the second story of computers, and once more so he was as high up as he could get.



Tak: ENOUGH! Activate the radioactive-amplification ray!



Several Irken technicians went to work on their computers until a green light dimly shone around Tak.



Tak: (groan) MORE! GIVE ME MORE POWER!



They did as she told and ignored Zim killing them off one-by-one; that is until he tried to undo their computations. Tak blasted him with a ball of energy she instantaneously emitted from her being.



Zim: OW! That hurt, but it was neat.



The beam was almost opaque now and almost blinded Zim. He worked to free Dib, mostly by hitting the glass and cursing at him for getting caught. A hideous explosion followed, and for a split second Zim saw Tak through the light, and she looked more evil than anyone else Zim had ever encountered.



Dib: Oh, way to go Zim. Now we're ALL doomed! You just had to share your doomy fate with the universe, didn't you?



Zim: In this case the needs of the many don't matter, Dib…



Zim broke the glass with just a slight tap.



Zim: At the moment all that matters is stopping Tak from making life miserable for all things and assuring that I get that position. Here's a weapon.



Zim handed Tak's sword off to Dib and proceeded to see what had happened to Tak. She was no longer an Irken. Her upper body remained intact, but her lower body was a horrible, twisted mesh of pulsing veins and bulbs, tentacles and bladed appendages. Above her head was a large eye that let out a green beam when open.



Zim: Well, I guess that concludes the easy part of the battle.



Tak: Now you see the full Irken potential! Now you see the perfection of our species! I am unstoppable now! No lowly little mite can defeat me now Zim; and in case you had drifted off again, that's you! You were always finding a way around your own helplessness. You became an Invader only to try and prove that smaller Irkens had a purpose just as noble as the Tallest, but now all of your work is for naught! I hope you're happy Zim, because the fact that you're not is contentment enough for me.



Zim lowered his head in sadness and fury. She was right, and he knew it. He uttered a curse under his breath and jumped on Tak, hacking away at her hide, screaming all the while.



Zim: YOU DON'T KNOW ME! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M FOR! YOU WILL DIE! DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!!!!!!



Zim started to cry.



…to be continued

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Geckon_Lord_of_geckos on January 6, 2006, 8:30:20 AM

Geckon_Lord_of_geckos on
Geckon_Lord_of_geckosI must know what happens next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please write more ^________________________________________________________________^