Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - GOTSR and RAS RPG - explicit yaoi

Okay, so, the other day I was thinking (scary, huh?). I have no way to share my short stories other than creating a story thing for each. why not just have one whole 'story' for short stories? so, here we are. Just Because.

Chapter 3 - GOTSR and RAS RPG - explicit yaoi

Chapter 3 - GOTSR and RAS RPG - explicit yaoi
Gardian_of_the_shadow_relm and Rei_Anul_Sama&in&



Diesel, Lian, Craven, and Raven (along with Even, Jeron, Shen, and Lizza making a small appearance)&in&



&no name yet? XD



Rei: *snicker* don't know Lian? hehe

Lian: *sniff* I feel so unloved
Rei: Lian is one of my OCs, as well as a pervert, a fox demon, Lord of Lust, yadda yadda yadda.

Lian: hey, no shorting my introduction!
Rei: *snicker* basically, he likes have men under his control. He's bi, though he likes men the most. Oh, and he has like...over 1,000 kids right now...at least i think thats what he's up to...

Raven: Actually, he has a little under 700. I told him to stop.

Rei: And Raven is Lian's...well, husband. Yeah, they're both dudes. Oh, and Lian can make a dude preggy^_^ that's the only reason he has so many kids. He goes after everyone.

Lian: ...do not...
Raven and Rei: Yes, yes you do.

Me: lol, awww poor Lian! I didn't mean to make you feel unloved ;_; *hugs Lian*

Diesel: .....a fox demon huh? *licks lips*

Craven: O_O your such a whore! what ever happened to our so called 'loyal' relationship?!?!?!

Diesel: *looks unimpressed* Excuse me, i've never 'been' with anyone but you.....sure i may have kissed a few ...um...'beings' in my time, but i've never committed to any of them.

Craven:...hmmm, ya know, i think i may try this 'kissing' thing *looks around*.....*grabs Lian*

Diesel: O_O HEY!!!!

Me: oh, dear....I've looked in your gallery, i'm sure there's none of Lian, maybe i missed him. What does he look like?!?!?! and Raven, he sounds like a kick as dude ^_^



Lian: *smirks* Ladies, ladies, there's plenty of me to go around^_^
Raven: *glares at Lian* *grumbles and pulls Diesel over to him, snoggling him for a few moments.* I think I need a knew partner. You willing, Diesel?

Lian: O_O ...but...but...wait...thats not cool...*glances at Craven* I think I should try a new partner too...
Rei: -_-' perhaps a little time in a cage, away from everyone, will do you some good, Lian...

Raven: *raises hand* I second that!

Shen: ...I think Father and Mother need a time out...

Jeron: Yes, I agree...

Lizza: Wait...is the sky falling? Cuz you two just agreed...that's scary...

(Jeron, Shen, and Lizza are triplets and part of Lian and Raven's brood.)

Rei: yes, I think the sky IS falling....

Diesel:......yes, that is a talent which i poses as well....

Evan: o_O......humf! did you have to get frisky with him dad?.......You don't realise the crap i get at from other people!!!

Craven: Hey, i didn't know that was gonna happen. It should be impossible!

Diesel: WELL it's not! Alright! ......a new partner.....

Craven: don't you dare! *Grabs Lian for more*

Diesel: O_O *Grabs Raven and pulls him to the ground*

Evan: * starts crying* i don't want a brother or sister!!!! STOP!!!!! *runs off*

Me:....eheh, well, that went well i think.

Rei: O_O oh god...can u imagine? A CravenXLian kid and a DieselxRaven kid?

Raven: ...might be interesting, actually...

Rei: Okay, I'd expect that from Lian...but from you?!

Lian: Hey, I'm willing to try it^_^
Rei: And make your brood number 800? ...did you find someone who sells crack for cheap or something?

Lian: ...heeeeeeeeeeey...i'm not drugged...or anything... *pulls Craven into his sanctuary (yes, there is a temple to him in his universe) and shows him around* Welcome, Craven, to my sanctuary...
*OUTSIDE*

Raven: ...heeeeeeeeeey...*looking at Diesel on top of him* ...though I agree new partnership is in order, mind if we find a comfortable place? like a couch or a bed...or even a blanket to put under me?

Craven: O_O , OH No mister, i'm not givin birth again! Hell i don't know how women do it.....*looks around sanctuary*....hmmm, what does this do?

Diesel: *gets off Raven* fair enough, though i would prefer to make you scream.....*evil grin*

Craven: Is it just me or is it getting hot in here? ......i wonder where Diesel went....

Diesel: *takes Raven to a comfortable secluded area*....now what?

Lian: *takes Craven into arms* it will become quite hot, no worries^_^
Raven: Now, you see if you can make me scream^_^

Diesel:...humf....you think you can withstand the pain....very well. *pins Raven to the ground face down and rakes nails down back...then drinks the blood* This is just the beginning.

Craven: *swallows lump in throat* *heart beat races* ...but...
Raven: *glances at Diesel, a smirk on his lips* are you sure you're quite skilled in this? Lian can make me scream...can you?

Lian: *places a gentle hand on Craven's cheek* There are no 'buts', dear Craven...*kisses Craven passionately, trailing his slender hands up Craven's torso, bringing Craven's shirt along* *once Craven's torso is cleared of fabric, Lian ends the kiss and begins to lick Craven's left nipple*
Diesel: *slaps Raven* How dare you mention his name whilst i'm here! *smirks back* ...i have more experience than you could ever dream to have....it's not wise to mock me. *turns Raven over and runs nail up his chest, causing pain, but not hard enough to pierce the flesh...then runs tongue up throat*

Craven: *starts moaning* *breathes heavily as Lian touches a scar left by Diesel* *starts to dig nails into Lians back and pulls him closer* this is wrong...why are you doing this? *tries to fight it*

Raven: *moans* so we...truly begin now...*grins, showing his razor teeth, and lets his claws extend to their full length, running his nails along Diesel's back* Then...I'll just have to tease you more...*pushes one of his nails into Diesel's thigh* Shall we also see how much a vampire can withstand?



Lian: *moves down Craven's torso, undoing Craven's pants at the same time* *trail's his tongue down Craven's middle, going inside Craven's bellybutton (XD)* nothing I do is wrong, dear Craven...I am a god to these people...everything I do is righteous...*begins to suck on one of Craven's balls, drawing down Craven's pants and all extra clothing*
Craven: *pulse races as blood rushes to lower body* (least explicit wording i could use lol) * Craven's grip on Lian's back strengthens , pulling him closer, their bodies entwined as he tries to hold back an intense moan...but fails.* * struggling for breath utters some words* ...p...please...don't....i....oh god. *pulls Lian's body up towards his face and delivers a delicate kiss*...why can't i stop...someones going to get hurt....

Diesel: *lets out a small sigh of pleasure* ...We vampires are accustomed to pain, you will have to do more than that....if you want to really to see me suffer...*leans up close to Ravens face and slowly licks his ear, proceeding down to his torso to deliver a harsh bite on his nipple...then moves down further dragging his sharp nails over his ribcage*

Lian: *smiles with a knowing look in his silver eyes as he traces Craven's pelvic bone with a slender finger* you really shouldn't worry...no one will get hurt...*leans in and gives Craven a passionate kiss* (god he loves thoseXD) *as the kiss continues, one of Lian's hands is busy in the lower regions, preparing for Lian's entry* Dear Craven, I will be gentle...no one will be hurt...and those other two...ah, they will be jealous...of the time we share, here and now...

Raven: *lets out a small moan as Diesel's claws drag over his ribcage* good...then i might really enjoy this...*retracts the claw from Diesel's thigh, tracing the vampire's spine with the bloodied hand; with the other, Raven brings up Diesel and kisses the vampire, biting into Diesel's lower lip, drawing blood* *as he licks at the blood, he looks into Diesel's eyes and smiles a wicked, cruel smile* you should also know...we Raven Demons...are also accustomed to pain...in fact...we love it...more than our clans...



Craven: *gets a shiver up spine and jerks forward as Lian continues below* *lightly trails a finger down Lian's Mid-drift; with both hands thrusts his pelvis tight against his and lets out a moan* ..please don't hurt me, .....*suddenly something snaps*.....*grins*, at least not yet...*Grabs hold of Lian's manhood XD and squeezes tightly and bites his shoulder* oh yes...they will be jealous of our time together...


Diesel: *gives a piercing look into Raven's eyes, revealing his fangs as they grow to their full length, blood still dripping from Raven's bite* I think i'm going to enjoy this...*licks the blood from his mouth and dips his spine as Raven's finger moves down, slowly moving his pelvis from side to side whilst pressing against Raven's...then takes a hand and digs his claws into Raven's manhood, pressing his thumb nail into the tip and smirks* ..I see....so this is what you give me to work with....


Lian: *lets out a moan and grins* indeed they will...*moves second hand down Craven's midsection and grabs hold of Craven's length, claws extending; his fox tail appears, weaving above his head and stroking Craven's thigh* *nips at the nape of Craven's neck, using his first hand to insert two of his long fingers, claws extended, into Craven's @$$ and begins to pump and move them around* Now you will see...why fox demons...are often called...vixens...

Raven: *throws back head, mouth open in a silent exclamation of pleasure* *out of the corner of his eye, he gives Diesel a wicked, pleasure-filled smirk* perhaps...I've given you...too much...to work with...*digs nails into Diesel's back and pushes himself to Diesel's hands* and i'm sure...you can do quite a lot more...*wicked grin*



Craven: * Lets out an intense moan as a single tear runs down his face* *claws the ground in an attempt to bear the pain* *his arms give way as he falls to the ground* *tears in his eyes he looks into Lian's * y....you said you wouldn't hurt me. *lays face down on the floor, helpless as Lian's body presses against his*



Diesel: *Digs nail in further to the tip of Raven's manhood drawing blood* *Fangs bared, starts at the throat, moving his tongue down Raven's chest, proceeding down to his pelvis; Still clutching Raven, glides his tongue over his manhood, sucking the blood from the tip.* *suddenly takes both hands with elongated claws and rams them into Ravens thighs piercing the flesh, then violently drags them down creating deep gashes*



Lian: I will give you pleasure beyond pain&*his mouth takes the place of his hand as he begins to suck on Cravens length, as well as taking out his fingers. As he sucks on Cravens dick, his hands are busy stroking Cravens thighs alongside Lians tail* *as Craven releases, Lian moves up to cover Craven's body, gently stroking Craven's cheek* Dear Craven, *Lian whispers into Craven's ear* I could never give you pain without equal pleasure...though it will hurt...will you allow me in?

Raven: *moans loudly as Diesel moves, then lets out a surprise yelp when Diesel claws Ravens thighs and drags them down* *as the vampire draws blood, Raven whimpers with the pain, his hands forming fists* *a tear at the corner of his eye and a grin on his lips, Raven almost laughs* I have to say&this is the most fun&Ive had in years&



Craven: *Moans loudly as Lian caresses his thighs; pushing himself further into Lian's mouth as he releases; wrapping his thighs around his neck.* *pulls Lian's hot pumping body close up against his, wrapping his arms around his slender neck; running his delicate fingers round the back of his head and through his long hair* *gives Lian a passionate kiss, his mouth still full of cum (O_O)* ....why are you doing this to me...you make me so bad, i love.....i...love.....*moans as their lengths touch*



Diesel: *brings head up and gives a cruel grin, fangs dripping with blood* You like that....you said you liked pain, do you want more?...*retracts claws as he runs his slender fingers back up Ravens hot torso, leaning in, pressing his cold dead body against Raven's; continuing to run his fingers over Raven's arms, delivers a sharp bite to his right bicep as he brings his thumb nails over Raven's nipples* heh-heh...you seem to be giving in slightly, do i detect a hint of weakness.....



Lian: *presses himself against the heated body beneath him* Dear Craven, *he whispers into Craven's ear*, I'm going in...*pushes his lance into Craven's @$$, stroking Craven's thigh with one hand and his tail, while with the other hand he holds Craven's cheek* *with his claws withdrawn (contrast to DieselXD), he gently holds Craven's cheek, and kisses the mortal beneath him* *whispering into his ear, he reveals one thing he's never told another, mortal or not,* I...love...you...

Raven: *mouth open in surprise, Raven lets out a small scream* ah...maybe...but only...to you...*he rolls, pushing Diesel under him; suddenly, the dark feather wings of a raven sprout from his back as he leans in to kiss Diesel* only...to you...*Raven kisses Diesel and envelopes himself and the vampire with this black wings* *he whispers into Diesel's ear as his arms wrap around the vampire, holding him in death's grip (no, Raven's not dead, just very strongXD)*and to you&I give...my...love...



Craven: *Arches his back as Lian enters, letting out a small moan; tilting his head back as Lian strokes his cheek* *closes eyes and moans again*...why do you torment me, what about Raven...you don't mean it...*breathing becomes heavy once again as he feels the blood rush towards his length* *helpless to do anything as Lian holds him in place* ...how can you love me, we should both go to hell for what we are doing, we're betraying the ones we truly love....



Diesel: *gives a sadistic grin* ...tell, me...who takes control when your with Lian?....*hesitates for a slight moment*...what did you call me...you should not say such things...that you do not mean. Love is sacred. The life i live is a living hell, i'm damned. I do not deserve love....*suddenly a slight glint appears in Diesel's eyes*....what am i doing....*moans loudly as Raven's wings stroke his torso* I want more...make me pay for what i have done. I cannot be killed.



Lian: *smiles gently, leaning over Craven, gently stroking the mortal* do not fear hell...I have seen it...my brother rules it...and Raven...hah...I mean nothing to him...*places his head on Craven's shoulder, letting a small tear run down his face* only once...only once have I loved...but never did I confess...but you...you have changed me somehow...*places a hand on Craven's chest, running his fingers up and down, from his neck to his chest*

Raven: *lets out a haunting laugh* the Raven Clan and the Fox Clan can never unite as one. *lets his claws extend and runs them down the front of Diesel's body, drawing small channels of blood* *he licks up the blood then kisses Diesel without swallowing the blood, giving some to the vampire* I will make your life so much better than it is...*cuts open Diesel's left arm, bites down on Diesel's shoulder, and impales himself on Diesel's manhood* the pain I will give will sate your desire...your lust...this pain will show you...how much Ive come to love you...



Craven: *his heart skips a beat as he hears Lians fragile words*...But why me...i have done nothing for you, except spend time with you right now...before this night, you never even knew i existed...* heart pounds as Lian strokes his chest* ...I fear death...and hell. Diesel does not know...i am weak compared to him. *rolls over as Lian slides beneath him* * places a delicate hand on Lian's cheek; with his thumb, wipes away his tear as he gazes into his eyes* ...* places his head on Lian's chest; breathing in time with his heart beat* *running one hand of his slender fingers back and forth against his ribs* ....what is it you seek from me....



Diesel: *draws in a deep silent breath and jerks forward as Raven bleeds him* * pulling the Demon close against his ice cold body; digging his claws into Ravens back* ah...you think you can give me what I need...you might be right...* Blood rushes to Diesel's length as it presses against Raven's* *he moans slightly, both out of pain and pleasure* *the stitches in his left arm begin to open* ahaha...so your Clan would not unite with the fox...but why the Vampire...are you so fervent.... to see blood flow?......show me, how much i mean to you...make me believe you...



Lian: *cradles Craven against his chest* I have watched all from the shadows of my brother's domain...there is no reason to fear death or hell, for I will be there to comfort you...and there is no need to compare yourself to a vampire...but for a mortal, you give yourself far too little credit...*strokes Craven's hair, letting the silent halls fill a vast emptiness within him* all I seek...is one to talk to...Raven does not listen, he does not even care...no, one of Raven Clan would never care...they are carrion eaters...while humans...mortals are creatures out of myths, ones who think and imagine and create...but not the demon clans...no, they do not like change...*wraps his tail around Craven's leg, brings Craven up and kisses him* now...do you want me out of you, or should we continue?

Raven: *blushes under the vampire's gaze* my clan...though I am the heir to the clan...I am yet to be their leader...nor do I want the position...whoever I choose to give myself to...for him or her I would leave the clan behind...I would leave my position, my title, everything I have...to be with you...*begins to move on Diesel's length, pushing himself up and slamming himself down, giving out a cry as he did so* I...I'm not sure if I can do this...*blushing profusely, he turns from Diesel, his wings wrapping protectively about him* the only thing I can really offer...is pleasure in life...*he glances back at Diesel and leans in to the vampire* hope i'm not too boring for you...*licks at the blood on Diesel's shoulder, his saliva entering the vampire's veins* did you know...a raven demons saliva...is much like a snake demons? We have two properties alike...though it isn't lethal, it will hurt a great deal for at least four hours...and it can either go in the victim's body by saliva or fangs...hope it's not too much...*grins wickedly at the vampire*



Craven: * sheds a tear, turning his face away from Lians out of shame* ...humans are over rated...power-hungry, destructive, easily corrupted. I have nothing to be proud of. Diesel, is what keeps me going, he fascinates me, yet he does not see....*jerks slightly as Lian moves*...you...*suddenly, hugs Lian tight. Tighter than the first night he ever made love to Diesel* *bringing his head up to rest against Lian's slender neck* ...something inside me...this feeling...it burns, like my blood is on fire...i.....i.....* slides his tongue into Lians mouth as they kiss; uttering only two words* ....don't stop......



Diesel: *leans over Raven as his wings encase him; slowly encouraging his wings to open*...Dear Raven, do not be afraid...you have made it clear how you feel *takes Raven into his arms, holding his body tight* *grinds his fangs as the saliva enters his body* ....you amaze me... fascinate me...fulfill my desire...my lust...my....* suddenly screams in pain as the venom starts to course through his veins* ...what have you done to me....*loosens his grip on Raven as he continues to scream* yes.....*out of nowhere slams Raven into the ground, his infected wound still pumping* * his eyes turning an even more vivid crimson than before* ...so you truly love me...you would give everything up....*gazes into Ravens eyes a hypnotic stare; revealing a tiny glimmer of empathy* * withdrawing his fangs* ...would it make you happy if i did the same.....



Lian: You should be ashamed...of nothing...*lays Craven gently on the ground as he moves with Craven* *lavishes the mortal with kisses filled with a burning passion* *holds tight to Craven, almost as tight as Craven did to him*

Raven: whatever you choose...that would make me happy...ecstatic...*holds tight to Diesel's back, encompassing the two of them in his dark wings* anything...for you...*kisses Diesel passionately* enjoy my venom...for you will have...four hours of agony...agony I will share with you...



Craven: *gazes gently into Lians eyes as they kiss; then closes them, enhancing the pleasure of their passionate embrace; sliding his hands up and down his neck* ...i shall always treasure this time together...*a single tear slips out the corner of his eye as he pulls Lian close and whispers sweetly in his ear* .....I ...love you...



Lian: *wipes Craven's tear away, holding the mortal close to him* I know...


Diesel: * moans as the pain overwhelms him* ...you will watch me suffer for 4 hours; my pain is your pain. I bare it for you....* falls to the ground and turns on his back, pulling the Demon over his body embracing him* (few hours later) *as the pain starts to subside, Diesel relaxes, running his slender, corpse like fingers though Ravens wings* *sighs gently* What ever i do or choose, the ones i love will always get hurt. I do not want this for you...i value your very existence....you have made me realize what it means to feel again...stay with me....* moaning slightly as the pain of the venom fades, the two fall into a deep sleep; a sleep that no other being could reach. The night fades as the two slumber together, their minds at peace once again*



And that, is that. At least of this episode. Hope you enjoyed!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xNayamashiixDarklingx on January 18, 2008, 12:36:10 PM

xNayamashiixDarklingx on
xNayamashiixDarklingxMURH MURH MURH MURH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(MURH- Make Us Really Horny)

Gardian_of_the_shadow_relm on January 16, 2008, 8:44:10 AM

Gardian_of_the_shadow_relm on
Gardian_of_the_shadow_relm*cries* Oh so beautiful!!!

aharharhar!.....yes an 'interesting RP i must say. I love CRAVEN AND DIESEL!!!!
....they're two of ma fave OC's that i've done hehe.
And i love Your OC's Lian and Raven *glomps them both*

Rei_Anul_Sama on January 16, 2008, 10:00:55 AM

Rei_Anul_Sama on
Rei_Anul_Samamew^_^ thank yeees^_^

Lian: *enjoys glomp* (still bi)

Raven: *runs and clings to Diesel* (not bi)

Rei: haha...excuse Raven, he has a fear of women...XD

-From the Vampire

Gardian_of_the_shadow_relm on January 16, 2008, 10:19:11 AM

Gardian_of_the_shadow_relm on
Gardian_of_the_shadow_relmhaha, no worries *continues to glomp Lian*...come here you sexy beast! ^w^