Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Symphony

Okay, so, the other day I was thinking (scary, huh?). I have no way to share my short stories other than creating a story thing for each. why not just have one whole 'story' for short stories? so, here we are. Just Because.

Chapter 12 - Symphony

Chapter 12 - Symphony
Symphony

Nervousness is a hazard. I discovered this when I heard a whisper in my ear. Who it was I could not say; I never found out. All I know is, that little whisper…that voice in my ear…I was drawn to it.

When I tried to ignore the voice, erase it from my hearing, I regretted it deeply. That voice was like the Angel’s choir in the Highest Circle, drawing me to listen and come to it.

I fought the voice in my head…I really did…

So how did I end up in this situation, you ask? Because I did not win; I did not want to win. I was drawn to the voice, temptation at its peak.

I saw the stranger at the gates, and the whisper was coming from behind him. Enthralled by that whisper, I went to the gates…I reached out for them…then I stopped when I heard the stranger’s voice. It was…beautiful. There was no other way to describe that voice of his. Slowly, I opened up the gates and melted into his arms.

Then I realized my mistake. I smile; it’s too late now.

I’m at his mercy.


Authors note: Yes, its short. but its to the point. kinda.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment