Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Rijekuto Makka

Basically, My OC's for a Fic that KillAllChavs is doing.

Chapter 2 - Rijekuto Makka

Chapter 2 - Rijekuto Makka
Name: Rijekuto Makka
Nick Name: Rije
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Rank: Jounin
Village: Hidden sand village
Personality: Likes to help others, but tends to get carried away and starts getting into their business. Over all, he is a very caring person that enjoys making others feel happy. (Especially girls)
Bio: He lived a very peaceful life. Although it was peaceful, he was neglected by everyone around him, because his father was once a mass murderer. Now, his family stays at their home, defended by swirling winds that cut through anything that tries to get in. Unless it is them. The only way to get through is to have physical contact with a member of the family, such as holding hands with one. Rijekuto currently lives in an apartment in the hidden leaf village, but spends a lot of time in the desert, training and improving his skills. When he is greatly angered, he goes into a blind rage, and attacks anyone who comes near him. As a last line of defence, he can control wind to move as he pleases, cutting things in half, or becoming invisible. He can also fly and move at very fast speeds. Only once did he have to use his anger to kill someone. The only reason he did that was because a mercenary was hired to kill his girlfriend, and he slit her throat. Rije got pissed when he found out, and ripped the guys arms and legs off. Then he watched him die slowly. He got one of his friends to heal her throat. He also controls the bandages around his arms to rip through things.
Physical description: Short black hair, Black t-shirt, black jacket/hoodie (Only when it's not hot out), Black jeans, (A lot of black, huh?) Black sneakers, 5'11", 129 lbs, Bandages wrapped around his arms, Chain necklace, Automatic wind pistol on right leg, Wind katana on back.
Special Justu: Paper Tentacles

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment