Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Team Rijekuto

Basically, My OC's for a Fic that KillAllChavs is doing.

Chapter 1 - Team Rijekuto

Chapter 1 - Team Rijekuto
The Hidden Sand villiage has been training elite new teams in secrecy for a few years, and this one was the only one to pass all the exams. All stages of training were cleared, and all feilds of teamwork was completed. Although there are minor problems, they are easily bypassed.

Yana: Bypassed? What the hell are you? A freaking retard?!

Rije: Yana, we already had this talk today, what did you say you would do?

Yana: I would control my anger, and act politely to others...

Rije: Very good.

Yana: But sensei..

Rije: No buts, I don't care if the other person is stupid as frack. You do not yell at people.

What is that supposed to mean?

Rije: Nothing. Return to your business.

Okay... Well, anyway, the team has been prepared with the best of the Sand Villiage. Rijekuto Makka, Yanavan Mirava, Mayana Lyuna, and Lyralu Vinala.

Lyra: You dumbass, you said my last name wrong. It's Vinahla... Idiot...

My bad.

Maya: Doesn't it seem awkward that this team is composed of girls, except for sensei?

Rije: Is that a problem?

Lyra: It wouldn't be if you didn't hit on every pretty girl you come across.

Rije: Being nice doesn't mean I'm hitting on them.

Yana: Ha! A confession!

Rije: As you can see, I've got problems...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment