Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Yanavan Mirava

Basically, My OC's for a Fic that KillAllChavs is doing.

Chapter 3 - Yanavan Mirava

Chapter 3 - Yanavan Mirava
Name: Yanavan Mirava
Nick name: Yana
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Rank: Chunin
Villiage: Hidden Sand Villiage
Personality: Very bossy at heart, and very rude, but otherwise, she enjoys helping others. From time to time, she has mood swings and tends to get carried away with her yelling.
Bio: When she was young, her father would cheat on her mother, and occasionaly beat her with a belt. He also beat Yana when she was near him. Nowadays, she beats him, and he cowers in a corner. He lost all sense of pride when the girl he was cheating with cheated on him. Her mother enjoys controlling him now, and her sister seems to dislike the fact that this is happening. She doesn't want a pansy-@$$ for a father. Yana's social life is very active. She spends a lot of time with her friends, and defends the weak. This would mean she isn't very popular, but she knows how to get her way with popular girls. So, overall, she is very popular and very attractive. (Don't you have to be in order to be popular?) BUT, right now, she is being blackmailed by Lyra, and it is really starting to piss her off. She is very close to beating the freaking shoot out of her. Lyra is her best friend anyway, and she is pretty sure it is just a joke. The secret to the blackmail is that Yana oddly plays adult role-playing games. Particularly the romantic ones. And she is obsessed with animes and mangas.
Physical Description: Ghostly white waist-length hair, sparkling blue eyes, a devilish smirk, perfect smooth skin, 4'11", 110 lbs, White trench coat, Light blue jeans, Blue pouch, White studded belt, Black fingerless gloves, Dark blue backpack
Special Jutsu: Soul Blade

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment