Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Mayana Lyune

Basically, My OC's for a Fic that KillAllChavs is doing.

Chapter 4 - Mayana Lyune

Chapter 4 - Mayana Lyune
Name: Mayana Lyune
Nick Name: Maya
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Rank: Chunin
Villiage: Hidden Sand Villiage
Personality: Very kind, but very naughty and very shy. A bit of a pervert, and always hitting on other girls. She's also very nosy, and likes making something into a conversation. Also has a good sense of humor, although she doesn't try.
Bio: Yet another neglected child, she was cast away because she liked other girls. She likes guys too, but not as much. Her parents tried several times to force her to like guys. Her parents are a bit religious. They hated ninjas, and despised their very existence for using "Devil Magic" or Jutsu's. Once she somehow joined the academy, her parents kicked her out of the house. When she began learning jutsu's, her parents would occasionaly kidnap her, and try to perform an exorcism. She eventually learned to outrun them, and avoid them. She entered the academy 2 years late, so was a bit older than everyone else. She liked sitting near Yana and Lyra the most, and admired Rije. Once he became jounin, she vowed to become his student, and learn everything she could from him. He has taught her much, and she is one of his most favorite people he's ever met. She wants to ask him out, but she's too afraid, and she fears it might go wrong. It seems wrong to her that she likes girls, but admires a boy. And she has awkward dreams about him... One special thing about her is that when she turned 14, she became a Werewolf.
Physical Description: Chin length black and purple hair, Deep purple eyes, Ghostly white skin, Black t-shirt, Purple sleeves, Dark blue jeans, Black sneakers, Purple choker, Skull hairclip, Wind katana on back, Sand semi-automatic pistol on left leg
Special Jutsu: Transformation, Solar Blaze

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment