Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Lyralu Vinahla

Basically, My OC's for a Fic that KillAllChavs is doing.

Chapter 5 - Lyralu Vinahla

Chapter 5 - Lyralu Vinahla
Name: Lyralu Vinahla
Nick name: Lyra
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Rank: Chunin
Villiage: Hidden Sand Villiage
Personality: Loves pissing off other people, and can be very cruel at times. But most of the time, she is... sort of... Nice...
Bio: She didn't have very many problems in the past. Boys followed her wherever she went, and all girls wished they were her. She never decieved anyone, and has no terrible secrets. She used to help people with Yana at her side. They were best friends since Yana joined the academy. Maya hung out with them every now and then. There is but one man she loves dearly, and his name is Kame. Although he is 20, they still go out, and spend a lot of time together. Her special dream was to beable to sing in a band, and she is almost to the point of doing that. She goes to a club every few nights, and sings kareoke. Out of her entire team, she spends the most time on the computer, making abridged episodes of animes with one of her friends. She plays the girls while her friend plays guys. They have over 10 million hits. Other than that, there's really nothing bad about her, except her extensive use of sarcasm.
Physical Description: Long black hair, Dark blue sweater that covers her mouth, Black fingerless armored gloves, White shorts, White sandals, Blue pouch, Two windmill shurikens on back
Special Jutsu: Wind Dragon

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment