Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Trailer 1

A new story about a princess from the Mideval times that loses her memory is coming out soon! I'm releasing trailers before I release the true story! Look forward to it.

Chapter 1 - Trailer 1

Chapter 1 - Trailer 1
The ruins of a city are shown. There are two men but you can't see their faces. One is wearing black and one is wearing white, and their outfits are in
contrast of each other. "Where is she?" a voice says as you can see that the man wearing black has black hair and green eyes.

Then these orange words in a black background say, "You've waited for a fantasy in the Mideval Times..."

Then it shows the man in a white outfit has silver hair. He says, "I sense she's here."

Orange words in black background, "... and finally it's come."

It shows a woman in a pink dress (you can't see her face) laying on the floor. "Do you think so...?" a deep voice asks.

Orange words: "You are the key to unlocking the palace's secrets."

These words are heard as the screen is black.

"Who am I?"

"You are Rena."

"My name is Rena?"

"You must've lost your memory about this place... about me... and our friendship."

"But who are you?"

"We are Will and Bonos!"

"How could you forget me?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't know!"

"How could you do this to me!?"

Then it shows a beautiful Mideval castle with two women riding in a carraige. You can't see one woman, but you see the same woman in a pink dress from earlier
in the trailer. And she's looking at the camera as the voice speaks, "We've got to warn the King about Reno's plans!"

"Reno is out to get me." the woman in the pink dress says.

"Who are you?" a female voice asks in a dead, wood forest.

"I am John!" replies a person wearing a blindfold. "My friends call me Lock because I can pick any lock in this town with my granny-smith pin!"

He holds up a pin and the girl in the pink dress stares at him as if he's a total idiot.

Words: "Hearts will be broken..."

Woman in pink dress is crying on a rock.

Words: "Friends will be lost..."

Two women holding hands let go of each other and are separated into darkness.

Words: "But don't give up..."

A woman's eyes are shielded by her blonde hair as she grips onto a sword.

Words: "Remember who you are."

These blue eyes stare into the sword's strength.

A female voice, "I lost my memory... didn't I?"

You see a full view of the men in black and white. They nod their heads at the floor as if looking at someone in their helicopter.

Title appears: "The Passions of Rena and John"

Coming soon to fanart-central.net

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment