Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Trailer 2

A new story about a princess from the Mideval times that loses her memory is coming out soon! I'm releasing trailers before I release the true story! Look forward to it.

Chapter 2 - Trailer 2

Chapter 2 - Trailer 2
"What's wrong?" a silver-haired man dressed in white asks a woman dressed in pink. (you never see her face!!)

"What? Where am I?" she asks.

"I have a strange feeling she's the princess." the silver-haired man tells the black-haired man later that day.

"We'll watch over you... come to us when you need us." the black-haired man sighs.

"Thank you!" silver-haired man hugs black-haired man.

"LET GO!" shouts black-haired man. "I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU, I WAS TALKING TO THE LADY!!"

"Oh!" silver-haired man blushes.

A woman's giggle is heard.

A pink-dressed woman is seen sitting on a tree singing, "For if you saw the world I saw, then you'd never smile again. I live in a limited world filled with
tears and lapsing memories."

There is a Zorro impersonator or something... a person with a blindfold on that says, "I'm John. I'm... a treasure hunter."

"Some treasure hunter." says the pink dressed woman. "Why did you steal my boots?"

"I didn't steal," replies John. "I COLLECTED them."

"Without permission," remarks the pink dressed lady.

"You're beginning to sound like my father," John says in disgust.

"Let's get this straight," this voice is heard. "(pink dressed lady) I lost my memory! I was rescued by two handsome gentlemen. (the men dressed in contrasting
outfits) Somebody wants to marry me just for my position in class! And on top of all that, I have a ladys maid that's a WARRIOR!?!"

"You got that right," a woman dressed in an amazing white shirt and jean shorts is standing by a door entrance but her eyes are covered just like John's and
the woman in a pink dress.

"I want to travel and see things beyond life's eyes." the pink dressed woman is sitting up high on a thick tree branch that overviews the entire Mideval city.
"I wish I could break free, do you ever feel that way?"

The woman with her looks down at the ground in disappointment as if she let the pink dressed woman down. "I..."

You see an old man, "Come on! How are you going to get your act together?"

"I don't know." John is on his knees on the floor.

"JOHN!" the pink dressed lady is being captured by a black-haired man that's wearing fancy Mideval clothes.

The black-haired man holds up a sword to the woman's throat. "Don't move or she's executed."

"YOU WOULDN'T DO THAT, WOULD YOU!?!" a man with blonde hair gasps in horror. (he looks like a pro wrestler)

"What were you like when you were my age?" John asks the old man.

"I was a lot smarter to tell ya that." the old man replies.

John looks at the floor in disappointment.

"Here I am," sings the pink dressed woman. "And I never felt so ashamed in my life. If only I could have a second chance. If only I could turn back the clocks
and redo my terrible mistake."

"You don't have to worry," John says. "I'm always there for you."

"But I've done something terribly wrong!" the pink dressed woman is crying as she holds up a sword stained in blood.

John's expression looks terrified.

The screen blanks out as you hear. "RENA!!!!!"

The title appears: "The Passions of Rena and John."

Coming soon to fanart-central.net!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment