Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Why Do I Feel This Way?

Just A Mini Love Story...VERY Mini ^_^ So Yeah...
Done By: Mayura (Me) and Nikkita (Friend)

Chapter 1 - Why Do I Feel This Way?

Chapter 1 - Why Do I Feel This Way?




Why Do I Feel This Way?







`I screamed and shouted at him today…I think it broke his heart, but why does he care? He has her to love, her to be forever it. I hate you, I despise you, but why must I like you? The sight of you makes me sick…But why are you the one I want the pick? Dreaming about you, thinking and wanting to say lets be together forever, can't you see it in my eyes! I know I'm just going to end up hurt, but you spend more time with me than her…Maybe your just giving me the wrong signals…I just stuffed all my feelings for you down.

I Love Him…you don't know, and I don't know if I'll ever be able to tell him.'



`She screamed and shouted at me today, I thought it was cute. I don't think she loves me, I like being with her, she's natural…more carefree. The one I'm with now is so conceited and shallow, didn't open my eyes till I saw `her' she was always there for me. I want to hold you and say, I love you till the end of time, I want you to be mine, tell my friends that's the girl I love. If there is anything I can do for you, I'd want to give me heart to you.
It's too late to say the three words that mean the most…'






If you love someone tell them, broken hearts are made by unspoken words…



I Love You…Will You Love Me Back?







````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Yeah…my friend and I were browsing through msndollies.com and msndollz.com and we were reading love Display Pictures, and shes like make a little story out of it…so I said sure why not, she was reading to me some love phrases found on the site, so most words and sentences belong to whoever made those avatars, and belong to msndollies.com and msndolls.com



Uhmm Enjoy

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

katara719 on December 16, 2006, 11:49:08 AM

katara719 on
katara719wow maybe i shoul tell the one i love.
~katara