Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - I never

when She is gone what will he do

Chapter 1 - I never

Chapter 1 - I never
RXR

What if? #2

What if there was only one? What would the other do? How would they handle it? Would they be able to go on?....

He stood in front of two grave stones alone, with his coat and a bucket of flower that he slowly placed on one of the graves. This is the first time he had been alone in front of a these greave stone because now the one he used to come with was there in one of the graves he stood before. Now both of the people that helped push him up in to the poison he was in now were gone when he need them most he had finally found his first true love, He was finally able to under stand why his old friend kept trying to tell him what was right in front of him. But now his love and old friend were gone. The two people who were closets to him were now 6 feet under his feet, he could not reach them now, and they couldnt reach him either. He stayed long after the others left the sun began to sink he was a strong man but the strongest of men can only take so much.

He sat between the two stones expecting Riza to come around the corner and tell him that its getting late and that he should go home but she was next to him in the grave. She had always been by his side until they were walking down the street and an assassin took a shot at Roy from a building across the whey she pushed him out of the way and was hit by the built.

She died there on the street in his arms her last words were Im glad that youre ok&Roy it was one of the few times he had ever herd her call him by his first name. She reached up and put her hands around his face and pulled him in for a kiss always wanted to do that and even wail she was in so much pain she was able to smile &I love you she said as her voice faded, she was gone. He sat there with her in his arms as the rain came down. He didnt know how to react to this and being a man of war he had seen many people die but this was different she was almost like family to him. Thos words I love you they were words he had never herd from her towards any one not family nor a friend, and yet she loved him enough to give her life for him in an instant it hit him&he loved her too. But it was to light for him to do nothing but hold her cold and still body there first kiss was there last, and it was only for an instant.

He looked at the setting sun as he pulled out a pace of crumbled paper out of his pocket and read it to him self.



















He felt that he needed to reply to her last words because on that night he wasnt able to say any thing. For the first time in years he cried for not only some one else but for him self. He was so blind that he couldnt see how she got mad at him when he was out with other girls, or how devoted she was to him, always keeping him in line so that he didnt screw up and so that he would moue up in the rankings. It was all gone now both of them Hughes and Riza his best man and bride to be, there was nothing left but memories witch were blood soaked from the war he pulled a gun from his pocket and looked at it, it was hers the one she had defended him with for all tows years. He put the note in the gut and placed it on the grave. Yes he did think of killing him self but if that happened her death would have been for nothing, besides who else would look after her dog.





















I never had the chance to tell you this but, I love you too.

-Roy




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment