Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - her name was Starfire

Robin first meets Starfire, but is it happly ever after?

Chapter 1 - her name was Starfire

Chapter 1 - her name was Starfire


Her name was Starfire. She was a princess on her home planet Tameran. On her home planet, her name was Koriand'r. She was a great person, who shared all of her emotions with everyone; her feelings and her thoughts. She was direct with everything she told anyone. She showed love and compassion for everyone...especially me.

I'm not precisely sure how she got here on this planet, but I'm sure glad she did. I was walking down the street one day, and I saw her. She had red-orange hair, with beautiful bright green eyes, and her purple outfit. She looked strange, and lost...not from around there. She was speaking in some other language I could not understand. It seemed that she was asking people where she was, but they couldn't understand her, and just walked away. Feeling she needed some assistance, I walked over to her.
" Hello," I said. "Hello," she replied back. I was kind of confused. I didn't know she spoke english. Then I thought, " Maybe she was just mocking me." I asked her, "Where are you form?" hoping to get a reply, then a question from her. "I am from Tameran," she said. I was still shocked. " You speak english?" I asked. "Yes," she said. "I was only speaking in my language because I did not know you spoke english." She had a certain something about he rthat made me feel I knew her already. "My name is Starfire," she said. I thought that was a slighlty strange name at first, but the more I said it, the more I liked it. "I'm Robin." "Pleasant to meet you, Robin." I loved the way she had said my name. It sounded so pure, like she had alot of sensitivity. I wanted to know more about Starfire, but I didn't want to be too forward in asking her to come back to the Tower with me. " I'm not trying to get out of this conversation with you, but I need to find a place to stay," she said in kind of a rush. "You don't have anywhere to go?" I asked. "Well...no," she replied. "Uh, maybe you-," I started to say before she interrupted me. I didn't seem t mind very much. "Could I maybe stay with you? That is, if it is okay..." she seemed really nice. Very sweet, and innocent. Of course I said she could stay with me. I was anxious for the rest of the team to meet her.

While we were walking back to Titans' Tower, she pointed out alot of things she wasn't familiar with. I told her what they were, and said," If you ever have any questions, just ask me." When we were halfway back, she made a suggestion. "Instead of us walking, would you like to transport there a quicker way?" "How?" I asked in a confused way. "Well," she started. "I can fly. I could fly us there instead of us walking." I was a little shocked, but then I wasn't. I mean, she was from another planet...she had to have some kind of  power, but after she told me that, I really wanted to  know more about her. She seemed really interesting...a girl form another planet I've never even heard of, she can fly...I wondered if she had any other powers. " I'm just curious, but do you have any other powers as well?" I asked her. " Yes," she replied back. While we were in the air, almost to Titans' Tower, I was thinking of what they could be. I was thinking of all kinds of things, like what were her favorites, why did she come from somewhere I've never heard of, why did she trust me so quickly, was she good or evil, and why do I feel like I feel like I know her already?

All of those questions were racing through my head, but only two of those questions bothered me. Why did she trust me so quickly? And was she good or evil? She couldn't have been evil. She was just too nice, and innocent. But still...she could have only been pretending to be good. I tried to erase that question out of my mind, but I couldn't.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment