Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - I'm FINE!!!

Robin first meets Starfire, but is it happly ever after?

Chapter 3 - I'm FINE!!!

Chapter 3 - I'm FINE!!!


The next morning, I saw Starfire standing over me with a huge smile across her face. "Ahh!" I screamed. "Oh, I'm sorry! Did I frighten you? I did not mean to if I did," she exclaimed. "No, it's okay. I just wasn't expecting you to be right there." "Breakfast is prepared in the dining area," she said. "Ok. Thanks." When she went out of the room, I climbed out of bed, then it hitme. What if Raven was still mad at me? What if she had prepared breakfast, and put somthing in my food? I didn't feel very hungry after I started thinking about last night. Then I thought, what if Starfire tried to make Raven like her? What if Raven did something to her food? I ran down to the kitchen, and saw them all eating...peacefully. Did Starfire make peace with Raven? "Hey man," said Cyborg. "Go ahead and get some food," he said. "Who cooked?" I asked in a shaky voice. "Yours truly," said Cyborg. "Ok. Good." Cyborg, Beast Boy, and Starfire looked at me strangely. Raven was reading her book while eating her breakfast. "Who's turn is it to wash dishes today?" Beast Boy asked. I looked in the sink, and it literally looked like a mountain of dishes. 'I think it's Robins'," Cyborg said. Cyborg and Beast Boy started laughing at me. "Dude! I feel sorry for you!" "Yeah, Yeah, laugh it up Beast Boy. But when it's your turn, I'm gonna make sure there's a truckload for you." Starfire giggled. "I believe that is alot of food to consume." "Hey, what happened to the rule, newbies had to wash dishes?" Cyborg added in. "But Starfire's not a part of the team, right Robin?" Raven had finally spoken, and I didn't know how to answer it. I didn't want to say no, because I thought she would do something to me, and I didn't want to say yes, to hurt Starfire's feelings.

"Dude, I've noticed some tension between Raven and Robin latley." Beast Boy whispered to Cyborg. "Yeah, Raven, you two okay?" Cyborg asked. "Of course. Why would something not be okay? Why does everyone want to know if I'm okay? I'm fine. I just don't want all of these questions!" "I know what you need Raven! Since you seem to be depressed, you need to have a little of my 'Pudding of Sadness' from my home planet Tameran!" said Starfire. " I'm not depressed! There is nothing wrong with me, so everyone stop asking me!!!" Raven has a temper problem, and powerful powers. She has to keep her emotions under control by meditating, and when she doesn't, things get ugly. So, since she was mad, she kind of blew up the rest of breakfast with her mind. Then she just stomped out of the kitchen, and went into her room. "Is there something wrong with Raven that friends cannot  fix?" Starfire asked. She had clumps of scrambled eggs in her hair, but she was still beautiful. "Dude, I don't think therapy could fix Raven," Beast Boy added. "Man! It took me forever to make breakfast!" Cyborg shouted. "Actually, it took you seventeen minutes, and forty-two seconds," Starfire said. 'It's an expression, a figure of speech," debated Cyborg. "Do you think one of us should see if Raven is okay?" asked Starfire. "Hey, she said nothings wrong with her, so even if there really is something wrong with her, why should we bug her?" "Beast Boy's right. She just needs a little time," I said. I didn't exactly sound very sure about it, and I think the rest of the team could tell.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment